Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Kelly Hyman is a TV legal analyst and class action and mass tort lawyer currently residing in Denver, Colorado.
Personal : Early Life & Family :
- Kelly Hyman is a third-generation lawyer, following in the footsteps of her grandmother, making it a natural career path in her eyes.
- Over the years, Kelly has lived in many states including California, New York, Florida, and Colorado. She is also a world-traveler.
- She is married to Judge Paul G. Hyman Jr.
Qualifications & Education :
- Kelly attended UCLA and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications & then went on to earn her Masters in Communications.
- After graduating and moving to Florida, she received her Doctorate of Law at the University of Florida’s Frederic G. Levin College of Law.
- Kelly has received an AV Preeminent rating from ‘Martindale-Hubbell for Excellence’ in practicing law, a rating she has received for three consecutive years, placing her in the top ten percent of all lawyers.
Legal Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Kelly’s focus in the law industry has covered a wide variety of topics, with hundreds of claims and individual actions filed in state and federal courts involving water contamination, tobacco and Transvaginal Mesh and Bladder Slings (including products sold by Bard, Coloplast, Johnson & Johnson/Ethicon, Mentor, Boston Scientific, AMS, and ARIS).
- As of 2019, Kelly is working with a focus on class action and mass tort litigation at Franklin D. Azar & Associates.
- Currently, she is a member of The Florida Bar, The Colorado Bar, The Colorado Bar Association, The Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, The D.C. Bar, The Federal Bar, Colorado Chapter, and American Association for Justice (AAJ).
Starring in a TV show :
- Kelly began her acting and modeling career as a child. Sher performed in numerous commercial, television shows and played Lorette on The Young & The Restless, for which she was nominated for a Youth in Film Award. She was also a part of the movie, Doin’ Time on Planet Earth.
- In the past year, Kelly has spent time back in front of the camera as a TV legal analyst, with appearances on The Laura Ingraham Show, Fox & Friends, The Final 5, and The Law & Crime Network.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Kelly’s mother was a tennis coach for late actor Charlton Heston, who set her up with her first acting agent when she was just 5 years old.
- She served as a Federal Law Clerk for Judge Sandoval, who is the former Governor of Nevada.
- While studying for her undergraduate degree, Kelly served as a White House Intern with the Office of Presidential Inquiries under the Clinton Administration.
- She has traveled to all seven continents and has spent the night on the coldest continent, Antarctica.