Mark Eiglarsh’s peers firmly believe that he is one of the best lawyers that they have ever seen. In fact, Mark is lucky, for he has more well-wishers and admirers than he has enemies!
Personal Life and Family Background :
- Born on May 21, 1968, to parents Dorothy & Lawrence Eiglarsh, Mark Eiglarsh is a native of Miami, Florida.
- He has been married to his wife Beth since August 13, 2000. The couple has three children – two daughters and a son (born in 2007).
- The family is extremely fond of their Goldendoodle, named Angel.
- From 1985 until 1989, Mark studied at the University of Florida. He has a degree in Telecommunication (Radio and Television Production).
- Between 1989 and 1992, Mark attended the Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where obtained his Doctorate in Law (J.D).
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Mark began his legal career as a Miami-Dade County Prosecutor in 1992 and continued until 1996.
- Thereafter, he took up high-profile cases at both, the State and Federal levels.
- Mark is the owner of Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh. Set up in Fort Lauderdale, the firm has several satellite offices too.
- Since 2006, his firm has handled cases related to Wrongful Deceit, State and Federal Criminal Defense, Personal Injury etc.
- He has worked as an adjunct professor for law students studying at the University of Miami School of Law.
Work in Media :
- Mark has appeared as a legal analyst for media CNN, Fox News, HLN (CNN’s sister station), E-Entertainment Television and some affiliates of Fox, CBS, NBC, and ABC.
- The shows that Mark has been a part of include – World News Tonight – with Diane Sawyer, Dr. Drew on Call, The View, The Today Show, Nancy Grace, Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, Jane Velez Mitchell, The Kelly File (with Megyn Kelly) and Dr. Phil.
- Along with Jimmy Cefalo, Mark is the ‘Legal Lion’ for 610 WIOD Radio.
- His written contributions have been featured in The Florida Bar Journal, Indigent Defense Magazine and the Miami Herald.
- Mark also sends his articles to the Dade County Bar Bulletin, which the Daily Business Review publishes.
- He is also a part of various organizations, including the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers & the Dade County Bar Association.
Contribution, Trivia, Height & Interests :
- Mark loves nothing better than spending time with his family and pet dog.
- He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters have appointed him as the Ambassador for their Miami Chapter.
- The Volunteer Recruitment Council agency and chair used to approach him for legal counsel in the past.
- Earlier, he became the mentor for an ‘at risk’ child.
- He has an association with Leadership Miami Graduate.
- Mark’s enviable popularity is evinced in the following labels – Best of the Bar, Legal Elite (Florida Trend awards this to less than 1%) and Super Lawyer! Similarly, Martindale-Hubbell has awarded him an AV rating.