Bio Profile / Wiki Information
- Leeza Garber is an established cybersecurity expert, privacy lawyer, and adjunct law professor.
- Leeza’s vast field experience has led her to advise about cybersecurity and digital forensics to private companies, as well as becoming the on-air expert for national networks.
- She is particularly concerned about the lack of funding for public libraries where people use the technology, not thinking that intruders can easily hack their personal details. In addition, she has a growing concern about youngsters’ use of social media and their safety.
- Leeza has long been a campaigner for a ‘Federal Privacy Law’ to protect consumers from the malice of ever-changing technology.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Leeza got married to her husband Brian, whom she married in May 2019.
- She is based out of Philadelphia and NYC.
- As you would expect from a security expert, little else is known about Leeza’s personal life outside of her work.
Early Life and Education :
- Leeza is a native of Philadelphia.
- Between 2004 and 2008, Leeza attended Bryn Mawr College, from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in History.
- She then went on to attend ‘The Wharton School’ at the University of Pennsylvania, where she studied for the certificate in Business and Public Policy. At the same time studied with The University of Pennsylvania Law School. She graduated with a Juris Doctor (Law degree) in 2011.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Leeza took an internship with Donovan Axler, LLC, where she spent two years specializing in all types of financial and investment issues.
- Following her graduation from University in 2011, she became an associate at Ansa Assuncao, LLP in Philadelphia.
- This was followed by a move to Wiggin and Dana, LLP in 2013 which saw the start of her career in cybersecurity and privacy, as well as matters of litigation for technology and digital media clients.
- From 2014, Garber became Corporate Counsel and Director of Business Development at Capsicum Group, LLC.
- Since 2018, she has become an Adjunct Professor of Law at Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law.
- The Penn Law Alumni Society lists her on their Board of Directors.
- More recently, Leeza is a regular face on television networks like Fox News and Fox Business, analyzing issues related to the changing landscape of digital media.
- Many of Garber’s published articles have appeared in publications like The Legal Intelligencer and Law Technology Today.
- In the fast-moving world of technology, Leeza is in demand as a public speaker for all aspects of cybersecurity and privacy.
Trivia, Height & Measurements :
- Leeza is against cruelty to animals and is a big supporter of animal charities particularly dog charities. She is often pictured at fundraising events for animals.
- She is a member of the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS).