Biography Profile / Fees & Settlements
- With exclusive industry knowledge in Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury, and Litigation, Mike Slocumb is someone not to be taken lightly.
- Nicknamed as The Alabama Hammer and famous for his goofy and funny but memorable television commercials, Mike is the Senior Partner and Founder of Slocumb Law Firm from Auburn, Alabama.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Mike is married to his wife, Heidi Hansen Slocumb and has four children with her.
- Slocumb graduated in Economics with a Bachelor of Science (B.S) Degree from Auburn University (1995 – 1999)
- Post that (from 2000-2002) he also acquired a Doctor of Law (J.D.) from Cumberland School of Law, Sam University and made his career in law.
Career, Net Worth, Law Firm & Office Details :
- Mike Slocumb began practicing as an Attorney with Gamble, Gamble & Calame, LLC, from January 2003 to May 2004.
- After his stint there, he moved to the post of Attorney with Walton Law Firm, P.C. and worked there from May 2004 to February 2005.
- Right after that, he found the Slocumb Law Firm LLC and has been running the show from March 2005 till date. He is currently the President there. His firm claims to have successfully negotiated multi-million dollar claims for victims of accidental injuries.
- Mike Slocumb has been admitted to several Bar Associations such as Alabama State Bar (2003), State Bar of Georgia (2004), the District of Columbia Bar (2009), and the Illinois State Bar in 2011.
- His trial practices are spread over the country. His firm has actively participated in pursuing litigation cases coming from Illinois, Alabama, Georgia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia, among many others.
- Before beginning his long career in law, he has also dabbled in politics as he had worked in Washington D.C for the late Senator Paul Coverdell (R.GA).
Areas of Expertise & Client Reviews :
- Mike began his practice as a lawyer after obtaining a law degree back in 2002 and has not looked back since.
- He provides expertise in personal injury, including such claims arising from catastrophic automobile negligence, malpractice in medicine, premises liability, and other negligence in nursing homes.
- Slocumb claims to represent his clients with the utmost honesty and integrity and is an enthusiastic advocate for them.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Mike had made it public that he was tired of both Democrat and Republican candidates and frustrated with the political system.
- He also went on to announce that he would join the Presidential election race by filing a write-in candidature as an Independent candidate.
- Mike, who calls himself The Alabama Hammer is quite vocal against insurance companies and had announced that he was going to “build a wall” around the insurance companies and make them pay for it as part of his pitch during the 2016 Presidential elections.
Judge Gino Brogdon Wife【 Age Wikipedia 】Net Worth, Salary, Family, Bio
Jim Adler Wiki, Reviews, Death, Net Worth, Son, School, Settlements
Mike Morse Biography Attorney Wiki, Wife, Age, Family, Net Worth, House
Bart Durham Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Biography, Married Wife || Law
Carter Mario Injury Lawyers Age, Bio, Daughter, Wife, Net Worth, Reviews
Frank Azar Net Worth, Wife, Age, Wikipedia, Salary, House, Wiki, Bio
Alexander Shunnarah【 Wiki Bio 】Meme Reviews, Commercial, Wife, Age
Morris Bart Attorney, Net Worth, House Home, Wiki, Salary, Bio, Age
Bryan Wilson [ Texas Law Hawk ] Reviews, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Bio
I love Mike Slocumb’s commercials. Is that his real family? They are simply terrific!
I just love Mike’s commercials. He’s adorable.
Mike should go to Hollywood, he is so manly and super-s***y!!! I know in Tinsel Town they would hire him. I would love to see him in action!