|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||April Osteen Simons|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1966. As of 2023, she is around 57 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Maried. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||5|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Is April Osteen Simons related to Joel Osteen?||Her brother Joel Osteen is a minister, writer, and TV preacher.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- April Osteen Simmons is a life coach, motivational speaker, and author from Dallas, Texas.
- Compassionate, loving, and committed to her cause, April loves to combine her work with her Christian faith to help people both in her community and around the country.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- April is the daughter of John and Dodie Osteen. Her father passed away in January 1999.
- April’s father, John, was a pastor who founded the Lakewood Church. John, alongside her mother, Dodie, pastored Lakewood for more than four decades before her brother Joel Osteen took over.
- In addition to being a pastor, April’s brother, Joel Osteen, is also an author and televangelist who wrote the book Your Best Life Now: Seven Steps to Living at Your Full Potential.
- April is the granddaughter of Willis Jackson Osteen and Ellen Mae Leigh Brawner and the aunt of Jonathan and Alexandra Osteen.
- Since 1990, April is married to worship and praise leader, Pastor Gary Simons. The couple has been married for well over three decades, and have five children named Ariella, Christiana, Elliana, Savannah, and Garrison. Their son, Garrison, is father to a girl named Penelope, and their oldest child, Christiana, is mother to a son named Dean Levi.
- The Simmons family lives in Euless, Texas. April’s brother, Joel, and his family, who run the Lakewood Church, also stay there.
➤➤ Learn about other Osteen Family Members!
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- April is a busy woman who travels across the country, spreading her love of God with people. She has also traveled to Canada to promote her book, Better Than Ever, and as part of a tour called Motivation and Success.
- In addition to running her podcast, Better, April also runs a YouTube series called House of Hope.
- She also co-hosts the Joni Table Talk on Daystar TV alongside fellow televangelist, singer, and author, Joni Lamb.
- April’s biggest passion is speaking to live crowds. As a public speaker, she travels all over the country, speaking at various events, from conferences to seminars and churches.
- Alongside her husband, April founded the High Point Church in Arlington, Texas. When the couple first founded the church, it only had 16 followers. Even the first sermons were held in their living room. Since then, they managed to attract more followers and raised enough money to build a 107-acre sized property in Arlington, Texas.
- April and her husband Gary also founded the Siete Pilares Para Las Naciónes foundation, which helps train church leaders and pastors in Latin America about the Seven Pillar Principles of Life.
- Ever since its creation, the foundation has helped more than 2000 church leaders and pastors across various Latin American countries like El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Panama.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- The Simmons family have a dog named Miley and two cats named Frankie and Toby, whom they rescued from a local shelter.
- When she is not working, Simmons loves to shop for new shoes and to spend time outdoors with her family.
Dodie Osteen Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net worth, House, Diet, Alive, Cancer
Jonathan Osteen【 Wikipedia 】Age, Married, Wife, College, Bio, House
Dr Paul Osteen Wife, Age, Net worth, Family, Birthday, Son :: Wikipedia Bio
Charisa Munroe Wedding, Age, Married, Husband【 Biography 】Wiki
DawnChere Wilkerson Age, Baby, Pregnant, Wedding, Bio, Parents, Wiki
Aventer Gray Wikipedia, Age, Birthday, Education【 Bio 】Net worth
Ruth Munroe Biography, Death Date, Age, Wikipedia, Myles Munroe Wife
The Torah is all about Love. Pastor G. Stevens Simons is now preaching the truth – check out Triumph in Truth.
Please tell me what version of the word of God your husband uses. Thank you
What happened to High Point Church? I went there for many years but stopped shortly before it closed due to some family problems. I took several of my grandchildren there. They always enjoyed the indoor play maze. I took my granddaughter to see Hillsong United there with standing room only. Have mostly good memories there. Are you pastoring a church elsewhere? If so, I would love to go to it.
April strengthens my faith and trust!
Good evening April,
I hope you are well. My name is Phyllis…I am from South Africa.
I was listening to you this morning on Daystar Tuesday morning 30th November at 8am in the morning South African time. You have no idea how you blessed me this morning. The testimonies that you shared were awesome. What a mighty GOD we serve. I would like to have your book
I could feel God’s presence through the television. You really blessed me when you preached the word of GOD. It was just for me!