|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Dr Paul Osteen|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||November 16, 1956. As of 2023, he is around 67 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Spouse / Engaged / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||4|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Is Paul Osteen related to Joel Osteen?||It is true that Paul Osteen is related to Joel Osteen. Evangelist and pastor Paul Osteen is the younger brother of televangelist Joel Osteen.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Dr. Paul Osteen is an American general surgeon. He is also an associate pastor at the Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Paul Osteen was born on November 16, 1956. He is the eldest child of parents – Pastor John Osteen and his second wife, Dolores (Dodie) Pilgrim Osteen. John founded the Lakewood Church in 1959.
- Paul has five siblings: Lisa Osteen, Tamara Osteen, Joel Osteen, April Osteen, and half-brother Justin Osteen. Justin is born of Pastor John’s first marriage to Emma Jean Shaffer.
- Now married to Jennifer Osteen, Paul resides in Houston, Texas. He and Jennifer together they have four children.
- He is an uncle to his nephew, Jonathan Osteen, and niece, Alexandra.
- Paul attended the Oral Roberts University (ORU) in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and graduated from medical school in 1982.
Church Work, Salary and Net worth :
- Paul trained and practiced as a general and vascular surgeon for over seventeen years!
- He did his residency at the University of Arkansas and was then offered a position at the practice in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- After Paul’s dad, Pastor John Osteen, passed away from a heart attack in 1999, Paul felt a calling to work in the ministry. He moved with his family to Houston, Texas, and started helping at Lakewood Church, founded by his father and led by his brother Joel Osteen as an associate pastor.
- He continues to deliver sermons at Lakewood Church and also oversees all the ministries within the institution.
Contributions & Social Work :
- Dr. Paul also felt called upon to go on missions, and he usually spends half a year traveling across Africa with his family. While on a mission, Paul spends time ministering at orphanages, as well as providing medical care and surgeries for those in need.
- Paul also hosts the annual global medical missions conference, which gathers medical professionals who have a vested interest in going on missions and providing support and resources in impoverished areas.
- He saw the need for such a conference when he spent time in Zambia and was informed that he was the only surgeon in an area as big as the American state of Louisiana.
- Since then, Paul has been on missions all over the world, from Cameroon to Iraq to Kenya.
- In 2015, he founded Mobilising Medical Missions along with Jennifer Osteen, his wife, which organizes the M3 annual conference.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Paul is the voice of the audiobook version of his late father’s book, Your Words Hold a Miracle.
- His mother, Dodie Osteen, is a liver cancer survivor.
- Paul was inspired by his mother’s former career as a nurse to go into the medical field and now combines his mother and father’s passion in his mission work.
- He spent a decade outside the operating room fully dedicating himself to Lakewood Church, and then returned to surgery on his first mission trip. After that first trip, he kept getting asked to return on further missions.
➤➤ Learn about Pastors & Other Members of Lakewood Church!
Dodie Osteen Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net worth, House, Diet, Alive, Cancer
April Osteen Simons Husband, Married【 Wikipedia 】Age, Bio, Birthday
Jonathan Osteen【 Wikipedia 】Age, Married, Wife, College, Bio, House
Charisa Munroe Wedding, Age, Married, Husband【 Biography 】Wiki
DawnChere Wilkerson Age, Baby, Pregnant, Wedding, Bio, Parents, Wiki
Aventer Gray Wikipedia, Age, Birthday, Education【 Bio 】Net worth
Ruth Munroe Biography, Death Date, Age, Wikipedia, Myles Munroe Wife
Thank Dr. Paul Osteen for coming to our country Kenya to offer medical services. My first born son is named after your surname, after listening to your brother Pastor Joel, back in the year 2006. He encouraged me a lot. Thank you once again for your kindness to our people.
May the Lord bless you and keep you Dr. Paul for the missionary work you do in Africa.
Let mercy and favour continue to locate you.
I love your Bible study series. You are an amazing man of God’s word. You are my favorite Pastor.
Thank you, Paul. Your sermons always uplift me. God bless you. Keep doing God’s work
This month is the 25th anniversary of my successful colon cancer surgery by Dr. Paul Osteen. Will soon observe 85th birthday. Thank you, Dr. Osteen, for giving me more than my share of life.
Myra and I are currently ‘hunkered down’ (sheltered in place @ our home) due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Thank you so much Dr Paul for helping people in Africa with medical treatment. I bless you, wife, and children with God’s divine life, divine health, peace, joy, favour, long life, God’s glory, God’s grace, and God’s wisdom, In Jesus Name Amen.