|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 15, 1981. As of 2023, she is around 42 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Single / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
|How did Aventer Gray lose weight?||Aventer Gray revealed in a 2020 Instagram post that she exercised to lose weight.|
Aventer Gray is an American pastor. She is well-known as the wife of her fellow pastor John Gray, the COO of John Gray Ministries, and a healthcare expert.
Personal Life : Family and College Education
- Aventer Gray was born Aventer Cotton in Dothan, Alabama, to parents A Y and Bonnie Cotton, on December 15, 1981.
- She is the youngest of four siblings.
- Growing up in her hometown of Dothan, Alabama, Aventer attended Northview High School, where she graduated from with honours.
- Aventer then relocated to Tallahassee, Florida, to attend the Florida A & M University, where she studied for a Bachelor of Science degree in Cardiopulmonary Science, as well as an Associate of Arts degree.
- Afterwards, she also studied a Master’s degree in Health Service Administration at Strayer University in Herndon, Virginia.
Marriage and Kids :
- Aventer met the man who would become her husband, John Gray III, while he was traveling the country with his ministry.
- A year after John and Aventer met, the two got married. The couple now has two children : John Gray IV (Nickname Four), and Theory Aspen Sky (Nickname Tutu).
- Currently, Aventer resides in Houston, Texas, where she is raising her family alongside her husband.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Aventer has extensive training in dance. She started at the Dothan School of Dance from a tender age of 3, and then joined the Southeast Alabama Dance Company and Performance Team as a teenager, remaining there for over five years.
- She began combining her passions for her faith and for dance early on, starting her first dance ministry, Expressions of Joy, at the age of fourteen.
- In 2005, she was one of the co-founders of Divine Praise, a faith-based dance ministry.
- Aventer also was also a teacher and leader at the Atlanta-based New Birth Missionary Church.
- She is also the founder and director of the Reign Dance Company, and the director of the Lakewood Dance Ministry at the Lakewood Church, where her husband ministers.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Aventer launched a line of products carrying her name in May 2019. The line includes t-shirts, candles, and accessories. At the same time, she also launched a new mentorship program funded by earnings from the product line.
- A sought-after public speaker, Aventer frequently appears in this capacity at the Women’s Ministry, the Youth Ministry, the Young at Heart Seniors Ministry, the Singles Ministry, and many other ministries and conferences across the country.
- In April 2019, Aventer and her husband John took their children on their first trip to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to celebrate their birthdays.
- Despite facing a few years of marriage troubles and even being on the brink of divorce, Aventer’s marriage to John Gray III is now stronger than ever, and the two frequently travel and minister together.