Wikipedia Profile / Bio Information
- Charisa M. Munroe is an American motivational speaker, author, social worker and businesswoman.
- Charisa is best known as the President of the Myles and Ruth Munroe (MRM) Foundation and for delivering motivational speeches across the United States.
Childhood & Personal Background :
- Charisa was born in Nassau Island, in the Bahamas. She is the only daughter of Dr. Myles and Ruth Ann Munroe. Her famous, beloved parents died tragically in a plane crash in November 2014.
- Her younger brother is Myles Munroe Jr, and he is the Vice President and Strategic Leader of the MRM Foundation. Myles Munroe Jr is also known as ‘Chairo.’
- In an online interview, Charisa and her brother declared that they are striving to become better than the parents ever were, as this is what Dr. Myles had always encouraged and preached to them and the world.
Early Life and Education :
- Born in a religion-oriented family, Charisa said she saw God show Himself in their family and their lives but that her parents never forced her to take a career path that would lead to her become a pastor like them. Instead, she was a social worker by profession and has never been to Bible College, as many would expect.
- For her education, Charisa has earned a Bachelor of Science in Social Work degree from Oral Roberts University and a Master of Social Work degree from University of Michigan – Ann Arbor. She also has an MBA from Benedictine University in Chicago.
- She is also a qualified Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- With a strong educational background and an exemplary upbringing, Charisa is a solicited public speaker, leadership trainer, and facilitator of personal development. She usually focuses her talks on young people, women, leaders, and mentors.
- Some of her most famous speeches can be found on the official Munroe Global YouTube channel and include topics such as ‘The Purpose & Power of a Kingdom Woman,’ ‘Leading Beyond Imposed Expectation’s, ‘Crisis and Failure as Building Blocks to Success,’ etc.
- As the immediate successor of Dr. Myles Munroe, she is now leading Myles Munroe International (which turned into Munroe Global). The main goal of this organization is to transform followers into leaders and leaders into agents of change, as their official website states.
- Just like her father, Charisa is also following the path to a writing career. She has authored a few books such as 31-Day Devotional: Empowerment for Everyday Living etc.
- Together with her brother, Charisa has stared in Munroe Global’s show named ‘The Legacy of Purpose.’ The show also features on networks like The Word Network and TBN Africa.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Charisa considers herself a courageous and adventurous person. She loves going to the gym and exercising, traveling, and learning new things.
- She is in love with food and is a fan of exquisite cuisines.
- As a sought-after public speaker, Charisa is always a guest at the famous MEL Conference, an event created for all leaders and emerging leaders across the world.
- Charisa and her brother were in Freeport, in the Bahamas, preparing for a conference when they heard the unfortunate news of their parents’ death.