|Personal Information Summary|
|Jonathan Osteen Sister||Alexandra Osteen|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1995. As of 2023, he is around 28 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner / Engaged||Currently not married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where did Jonathan Osteen go to college?||University of Texas.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|How tall / Jonathan Osteen Height||6′1″|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Jonathan Osteen is a musician & singer from the United States. He is the son of the American pastor & televangelist Joel Osteen.
- He is the lead vocalist for his band that plays at the ‘Lakewood Church’ in Houston, Texas.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jonathan was born on April 20, 1995, and raised in Houston, Texas.
- Both his parents, Joel and Victoria Osteen are the co-pastors of Lakewood Church. They first met in 1985 & married two years later, in 1987. A few decades later, the family became affluent, with millions tuning in to Joel’s and Victoria’s sermons besides having successful books, etc.
- Jonathan also has a younger sister, Alexandra Osteen (born in 1998). Like Jonathan, Alexandra too sings in Lakewood Church’s televised services.
- Jonathan’s grandparents are John and Dodie Osteen. He also has one uncle called Paul and three aunts called Lisa, Tamara, and April.
- For many years, Jonathan is dating a girl named Sophia Hahn.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Jonathan graduated University of Texas A&M in 2017. His graduation pictures, along with his parents, received some flak from the media, as they posed with a ‘Hook Em Horns sign,’ which is sometimes interpreted as the sign of the devil.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Jonathan is a musician and plays the acoustic guitar as well as lead vocals for his band that plays at the Lakewood Church, in Houston.
- Some of his most popular songs are – ‘Feelin,’ ‘Live in the Wonderful,’ ‘Do it Again,’ ‘Alive,’ ‘Victory,’ ‘Horizon’ and ‘Let it be known’.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- Jonathan’s grandparents John Osteen and Dodie Osteen, are the founders of Lakewood Church. The church sermons receive a whopping audience of millions every week.
- Back in 2010, the Osteen family had attended the Easter breakfast, hosted by President Obama at the White House.
- Jonathan’s dad Joel Osteen is a famous pastor & televangelist whose televised sermons have been seen by over seven to ten million viewers weekly and over twenty million every month in over a hundred countries.
- Joel has written and published ten books, many of which have ranked number one on the New York Times’ Best Seller list.
- The family owns a 17,000-square-foot mansion, which is worth a few million dollars.
➤➤ Learn about Pastors & Other Members of Lakewood Church!
Dodie Osteen Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net worth, House, Diet, Alive, Cancer
April Osteen Simons Husband, Married【 Wikipedia 】Age, Bio, Birthday
Dr Paul Osteen Wife, Age, Net worth, Family, Birthday, Son :: Wikipedia Bio
Charisa Munroe Wedding, Age, Married, Husband【 Biography 】Wiki
DawnChere Wilkerson Age, Baby, Pregnant, Wedding, Bio, Parents, Wiki
Aventer Gray Wikipedia, Age, Birthday, Education【 Bio 】Net worth
Ruth Munroe Biography, Death Date, Age, Wikipedia, Myles Munroe Wife
I’d love Pastor Joel to come to host a program in Nigeria…God bless you❤️
Sarima Ichella from Nigeria
I love the way Joel Osteen preaches. I wish he was in Australia so I can go to his church. He is really the man of God. I can listen to him whole day and night. I love all his jokes. Thank you, God, for giving me a great Pastor.
I am really happy anytime I heard Joel Osteen preaching, because, by the time he preaches my spirit is moving very well. God bless him and his family and reward him in Jesus’s name!
Haven’t seen anything of Jonathan for quite some time. I wonder what’s going on with him
To Pastor Joel Osteen and family and the Ministry of Lakewood Church,
I bless the name of the lord for you. Your sermons have greatly helped change my life, giving me hope and love, strength to continue, and salvation of my life. God bless you.
Ever since I started listening to Joel Osteen, my life changed. Freedom from addiction and he encouraged me to move forward. I am very grateful…my gratitude goes towards Almighty God. May God bless you more of His knowledge.
I have always liked Joel Osteen. I have never seen him live but would really like too. I hope that someday soon he will be able to travel the country again evangelizing and if he comes to Phoenix ARIZONA again or any where near I would love to see him live and his son Jonathon as well. May GOD BLESS THE ENTIRE OSTEEN FAMILY.
Jonathan’s words really touched something in me. I didn’t think God or anyone truly loves me. Jonathan explained that God is my father. And he is proud of me just like as a mother I am proud of my children.
Would like to become a member of the church, because I have children and grandchildren too! I would like to see them be saved in Christ Jesus’s love.
Pray daily for my children. Tashika Willams, Dora English, Andre English, and their circle of good positive friends. Could you pray for me to receive a beautiful home and safety in it? Also a host of positive people? Also good transportation? Security and safety. In Jesus’s name.
Continue to help in prayers Amen.
The Purity of this man is real. He is peaceful, knowledgeable, honest, and calm. I love his ministry. (Rev. Green, 7618 York house Rd.)
I had the great opportunity to see Joel and his family in Greenville, SC and Also Norfolk, VA. I was hoping some time soon he might be able to come back to Greenville, SC again. We would love seeing Jonathan as well. He is amazing. The two events I went to were awesome and electrifying.