Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Ruth Ann Munroe was an American pastor, an influential Christian leader, and a well-known business coach.
- Ruth was best known for founding the training institute Munroe Global and The Myles and Ruth Munroe Foundation. Both organizations were founded by Ruth together with her husband, Dr. Myles Munroe. The two also pastored at Bahamas Faith Ministries.
Personal Life : Family, Marriage and Kids
- After growing up in Ragged Island, Bahamas, Ruth was married to Dr. Myles Munroe, a best-selling author, and internationally renowned pastor and business coach, for 35 years and they had two children together – a daughter Charisa Munroe and a son Myles Chairo Junior.
- Unfortunately, the couple died in 2014 in a plane crash in the Bahamas. The plane struck a crane at the Grand Bahamas Ship Yard and it exploded on impact, crashing while attempting to land at Grand Bahamas International Airport.
- Their funeral took place on December 4, 2014, at Bahamas Faith Ministries International Diplomat Center.
- Ruth’s maiden name was Lockhart and she was formerly from Duncan Town. She had three brothers and one sister who was also a pastor.
Impact on the World :
- Pastor Ruth loved helping people since she was a small girl. Her passion was to discover leadership potential in others and train them.
- A woman of excellence, Ruth was named among the leading women of the business world.
- A role model for women across the world, there is now a yearly women’s award named in Ruth’s honor post her untimely death.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Pastor Ruth was the founder and president of ‘The Women of Excellence (WOE)’ at Bahamas Faith Ministries International and dedicated her life to helping people manage their relationships and marriages along with training them to become leaders in society.
- WOE’s purpose is to reach out to women across the world and build moral and spiritual character for them, guided by the appropriate gospel of the Kingdom of God.
- As a Co-Senior Pastor at Bahamas Faith Ministries, Ruth loved talking to people. There are many videos on YouTube featuring Ruth delivering speeches on topics such as the role mothers need to play in the home, managing crisis moments in the family, women’s influence in today’s society, or ways to preserve the new generations.
- Munroe Global, the company which the Munroe family has founded, is committed to transforming followers into leaders and leaders into agents of change, as said on their official website.
- After the death of their parents, Charisa and Myles Jr have taken the mission and vision of the Myles and Ruth Munroe Foundation and dedicated themselves to ensuring that Ruth and Myles’ initiatives and values are accomplished.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Ruth had always encouraged pastors’ wives around the world to find their own path and their own inner voice while standing alongside their husbands.
- There is an 80 minutes long documentary about the Munroe family available on the internet.
- She was a short woman, but as everyone who knew her says, ”that she had a very big heart.”
- In 1998, Ruth’s husband Dr. Myles, was awarded an “Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire” Medal by Queen Elizabeth II.
Dodie Osteen Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net Worth, House, Diet, Alive, Cancer
April Osteen Simons Husband, Married【 Wikipedia 】Age, Bio, Birthday
Jonathan Osteen【 Wikipedia 】Age, Married, Wife, College, Bio, House
Dr Paul Osteen Wife, Age, Net Worth, Family, Birthday, Son :: Wikipedia Bio
Charisa Munroe Wedding, Age, Married, Husband【 Biography 】Wiki
DawnChere Wilkerson Age, Baby, Pregnant, Wedding, Bio, Parents, Wiki
Aventer Gray Wikipedia, Age, Birthday, Education【 Bio 】Net worth