Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Domenick Sportelli is a well-known doctor of psychiatry who is best known for his television appearances.
- He is a promoter of mental health and a strong advocate for removing the stigma that is attached to mental illness.
- Sportelli did not always want to study and practice psychiatry; in fact, he did his residency in family medicine. His friends, however, always knew that he would be a psychiatrist, and he finally decided that this was his true calling.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Dr. Sportelli was not only raised in New Jersey, but he continues to live and work there.
- As a child, Domenick did some modeling and acting and appeared in a few commercials.
- Now a married man, Dr. Sportelli is a doting father to his three children (all sons!). As a father, he describes raising his kids as the best and, at the same time, the most challenging part of his life.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Sportelli attended the Montville Township High School in New Jersey, from where he graduated in 1993.
- From there, he attended the Montclair State University, a public university in Montclair, New Jersey. He graduated with a Bachelor’s in biology then continued his post graduate studies there, obtaining a Master’s in Biology.
- Later, Domenick attended the New York Institute of Technology – College of Osteopathic Medicine, graduating in 2009 as a Doctor of Psychology.
- Dr. Sportelli did his residency at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, a medical school of Rutgers University.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Sportelli is double board-certified in adult general psychiatry, as well as child and adolescent psychiatry.
- The doctor has several licenses and certifications from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Pennsylvania, State Medical License, and the New Jersey State Medical License.
- He runs the New Jersey Center for Advanced Psychiatry and Behavioral Health.
- St. Clare Hospital is the hospital that Sportelli is affiliated with.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Sportelli is also known as ‘Dr. D.’
- Sportelli has said that he decided to become a doctor during his sophomore year in high school. For that, he applied to over 100 medical schools over the years and was rejected by all. He finally looked into the professional doctoral degree, which comes with the same rights as a medical doctor.
- Due to his past and his ability to overcome obstacles while becoming a doctor, Sportelli believes in perseverance. He is also known for being warm and caring and says he has always been drawn to human behavior.
- He has appeared on several television shows including The Doctors on CBS, and several morning shows and newscasts.
- He has been an advocate for fighting against the opioid crisis and the damage it does to lives and families.
- Sportelli says that the Doctor-Patient Continuum Program at NYIT helped shape his career as a physician. The program helped him understand the importance of patient care.
- His training and schooling allow him to look at a patient holistically and completely, including their social background as well as their genetic and medical background.
Dr Annette Bosworth MD Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Mother, Bio
Dr Joe Dispenza【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age 2023, Wife, Daughter, Married
Dr. Sam Robbins Wiki ( Real Doctor? ) Products, Bio, Age, Education Degree
Dr. Najeeb Biography, Wife, Family, Age, Wiki, Net worth Income, History
Dr. Todd Grande Age Birthday, Bio, Married Wife (Credible Real Doctor?)
Dr Holly Lucille Age【 Wikipedia 】Bio, Weight Loss, Married, Reviews
Dr Haifaa Younis Biography, Married Husband【 Wiki 】Family, Age
Dr. Sarang Choi Husband, Age, Married, Height【 Dentist 】Education
Dr Caroline Leaf【 Wikipedia 】Son, Family, Net worth, Age, Biography
Kelly Brogan MD Age, Diet, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】Married, Born
Curious. It doesn’t say anything about his family life…Is he married? How many kids and grandkids does he have? What year was he born?
Yes seems a bit sketchy…