- Allie Stuckey is an American journalist and motivational speaker, who is also known for her blog “The Conservative Millennial”. Currently, she works at CRTV & hosts her own show named ‘Allie’.
Education & Family Details :
- Allie was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, in a conservative family.
- Captain of the girls’ golf team, she was a competitive athlete right from her early days.
- She was extremely outspoken about her opinions, and particularly her stance on pro-life.
- Allie has said that this stance stems from the fact that her older brother has Autism and experiences regular seizures but has still managed to live a normal life. She couldn’t bear the thought of someone aborting a child who could grow up to live life as he does.
- Active in the social media world, she appears on Twitter under the handle of @ConservMillen and as of 2020, has over 300,000 followers.
Allie Stuckey Married & Children :
- In 2014, Allie met Timothy Stuckey at a gym. At the time, she was working as a fitness instructor in the gym, while he worked as a loans officer.
- The two hit it off straight away and began officially dating after just one date.
- They got engaged after six months of dating. When asked what the rush was in their relationship, they simply replied that it felt right.
- 4 months after their engagement, on their 1 year dating anniversary, the two were married in a small ceremony in front of friends and family.
- As of 2020, the couple has one child together, a baby girl, born on July 5, 2019. Though Stuckey has shared a few photos of her baby, she has ensured that her daughter’s face is not visible. Their family also includes a black cat that they rescued, named Rachel McAdams.
The Blaze, Blog & Writing Career :
- After graduating from university, Stuckey built herself a career as a communications strategist. She has said her goal with that role was to help organisations engage millennials through social media.
- She started the blog ‘The Conservative Millennial’ to bring across her take on what she calls “the ridiculous state of American politics and culture.”
- The goal of her blog is to break the stereotype that all millennials are clueless and all conservatives are out of touch.
- Some of her popular blog entries include: “Hey Feminists, Your Hypocrisy is Showing” & “So, You Wanna Call Trump?”
- Her work on the blog led to her working as a contributing host of The Blaze. She left The Blaze in December 2017 & started off at CRTV in early 2018.
- She also routinely speaks on college campuses around the Dallas & Austin area.
- Allie also made it to the prestigious RedAlertPolitics 30 under 30 list in 2017.
Body Info / Physical Features
Allie Stuckey Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall / Height : 5′ 3″
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Allie Stuckey Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Allie Stuckey Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American