Allie Stuckey Conservative Wiki, Age, Bio, The Blaze, Wikipedia, Husband
Allie Stuckey Husband / Married / Wedding / Marriage /
Currently Married. Her husband’s name is Timothy Stuckey
Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
Biography Profile / Information
- Allie Stuckey is an American journalist and motivational speaker, who is also known for her blog “The Conservative Millennial”. Currently, she works at CRTV & hosts her own show named ‘Allie’.
Education & Family Details:
- Allie was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, in a conservative family.
- Captain of the girls’ Golf team, she was a competitive athlete right from her early days.
- She was extremely outspoken about her opinions, and particularly her stance on pro-life.
- Allie has said that this stance stems from the fact that her older brother has Autism and experiences regular seizures but has still managed to live a normal life. She couldn’t bear the thought of someone aborting a child who could grow up to live life like he does.
- Active in the social media world, she appears on Twitter under the handle of @ConservMillen and as of 2019, has over 75,000 followers.
Allie Stuckey Married & Children :
- In 2014, Allie met Timothy Stuckey at a gym. At the time, she was working as a fitness instructor in the gym, while he worked as a loans officer.
- The two hit it off straight away, and began officially dating after 1 date.
- They got engaged after 6 months of dating. When asked what the rush was in their relationship, they simply replied that it felt right.
- 4 months after their engagement, on their 1 year dating anniversary, the two were married in a small ceremony in front of friends and family.
- As of 2019, the couple does not have any children & are both focusing on their career. They have only expanded their family with a black cat that they rescued and named Rachel McAtams.
The Blaze, Blog & Writing Career :
- After graduating from university, Stuckey built herself a career as a communications strategist. She has said her goal with that role was to help organisations engage millennials through social media.
- She started the blog ‘The Conservative Millennial’ to bring across her take on what she calls “the ridiculous state of American politics and culture”.
- The goal of her blog is to break the stereotype that all millennials are clueless and all conservatives are out of touch.
- Some of her popular blog entries include: “Hey Feminists, Your Hypocrisy is Showing” & “So, You Wanna Call Trump?”
- Her work on the blog led to her working as a contributing host of The Blaze. She left The Blaze in December 2017 & started off at CRTV in early 2018.
- She also routinely speaks on college campuses around the Dallas & Austin area.
- Allie also made it to the prestigious RedAlertPolitics 30 under 30 list in 2017.
February 18, 1992. As of 2019, she is around 27 years old.