|Personal Information Summary|
|Name||Allie B Stuckey|
|Birthday / Date of Birth / Age / How old / DOB||February 18, 1992. As of 2023, she is around 31 years old.|
|Partner / Spouse / Wedding / Marriage||Married. Her husband’s name is Timothy Stuckey. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|What podcast did Stuckey launch in 2018?||In March 2018, Stucky launched her podcast Relatable with CRTV.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Allie Stuckey (maiden name Allie Beth Simmons) is an American journalist and motivational speaker who is also known for her blog “The Conservative Millennial.” Currently, she works at CRTV & hosts her own show named ‘Allie.’
Personal Details : Education and Family
- Allie was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, in a conservative family.
- Captain of the girls’ golf team, she was a competitive athlete right from her early days.
- She was extremely outspoken about her opinions, and particularly her stance on pro-life.
- Allie has said that this stance stems from the fact that her older brother has Autism and experiences regular seizures but has still managed to live a normal life. She couldn’t bear the thought of someone aborting a child who could grow up to live life as he does.
- Active in the social media world, she appears on Twitter (now called X) under the handle of @conservmillen, which is followed by over 335,000 followers.
Allie Stuckey Married Life and Children :
- In 2014, Allie met Timothy Stuckey at a gym. At that time, she worked as a fitness instructor in the gym while he worked as a loan officer.
- The two hit it off straight away and began officially dating after just one date.
- They got engaged after six months of dating. When asked what the rush was in their relationship, they simply replied that it felt right.
- Four months after their engagement, on their 1-year dating anniversary, the two were married in a small ceremony in front of friends and family.
- The couple has two children together. Her first child, a baby girl was born on July 5, 2019. Though Stuckey has shared a few photos of her baby, she had ensured that her daughter’s face is not visible. Their family also includes a black cat that they rescued, named Rachel McAdams.
The Blaze, Blog & Writing Career :
- After graduating from university, Stuckey built herself a career as a communications strategist. She has said her goal with that role was to help organisations engage millennials through social media.
- She started the blog ‘The Conservative Millennial’ to bring across her take on what she calls “the ridiculous state of American politics and culture.”
- The goal of her blog is to break the stereotype that all millennials are clueless and all conservatives are out of touch.
- Some of her popular blog entries include: “Hey Feminists, Your Hypocrisy is Showing” & “So, You Wanna Call Trump?”
- Her work on the blog led to her working as a contributing host of The Blaze. She left The Blaze in December 2017 & started off at CRTV in early 2018.
- She also routinely speaks on college campuses around the Dallas & Austin area.
- Allie also made it to the prestigious RedAlertPolitics 30 under 30 list in 2017.