Lana Lokteff is a Russian-American political commentator, who is one of the most prominent women proponents of the alt-right ideology.
Family Background, Education & Early Life :
- Lana was born on March 14, 1979, in Oregon.
- Her great-grandparents fled the Russian Bolsheviks by walking to China & ultimately arrived in America as “True Refugees.” She criticizes that refugees in the modern era are only fleeing from poverty, which renders the system unuseful.
- Her father is Ruben J. Lokteff, who is an investment advisor. He was involved in a legal dispute with the Great American Life Insurance Company in 1989.
- He declared bankruptcy in 1997, and in 2010 became a minister of a church named Touchstone Ministries in Redmond, Oregon.
- Lana has a brother named Joseph, who is a secretary of her father’s church.
- Her mother is Vera Agaphia Lokteff and was a major shareholder of Piggyback Records which is now defunct. Her company helped Lana and her brother set up their own recording studio in 2003.
- Her mother also has an interest in spirituality and used to blog about it.
- Lana became influenced by her parents, and majored in physics and minored in philosophy at Portland State University in hopes of finding a bridge between the two.
- She was eventually disappointed & left school to pursue a career in music, film and writing. Though initially based in Los Angeles, she headed back in Oregon as the rent was too expensive for her.
Lana Lokteff Married Life :
- Lana is married to Henrik Palmgren, Founder and Editor in Chief of Red Ice, and host of Red Ice Radio. Henrik is from Sweden, but has lived in Oregon for many years.
- They met when she happened to listen to his podcast in 2007, and contacted him to collaborate on a music project. She headed to Sweden, and eventually they fell in love.
- The couple is based primarily in Sweden, but claim America as her second home.
- It is reported that they have children, but this cannot be accurately confirmed.
Profession : Net Worth & Career
- Lokteff hosts the podcast Radio 3Fourteen, an alt-right socio-political and social commentary & a European culture identity talk show.
- The podcast was named after Lana’s birthday, which is also World Pi (π) Day.
- Lana is also the co-host of Red Ice Live together with her husband. She also hosts Weekend Warriors, which is a live TV show for members of Red Ice.
- She also has her own organic clothing line called Lana’s Llama.
Trivia, Height & Other Interesting Facts :
- Lokteff is passionate about European identity politics, ancestral traditions and health.
- She is well-known to be an associate of Jack Donovan – American author for criticizing feminism and gay culture.
- Her political views received heavy criticism when she defended pickup artist Roosh Valizadeh and caused many to doubt her true intentions and ideology.
- Lana filed a lawsuit against U.S. Allegiance Inc. in 2007 for sexual harassment and sexual discrimination and pressed charges for non-economic damages worth $300,000 and punitive damages of $1,000,000. The lawsuit was settled out of court. The lawsuit goes against her views of anti-feminism.