Profile Details / Wiki Information
- Catrina Kidd is an American professional renovator and home designer. She is also the Vice President for a restaurant group she helped develop.
- Kidd’s big break came when she landed a part in the reality show Texas Flip N Move. The show focuses on renovators acquiring & rebuilding old houses to then sell them at a profit.
Parents, Family Background & Education :
- Kidd was born, raised and is now even settled with her family in Texas.
- Her parents are Dennis Earl Brooks and Letha Brooks. She also has two siblings – Chris and Cody.
- Catrina currently resides in Weatherford, TX while her hometown is Grandview, TX.
- She attended Grandview High School in her hometown & pursued further studies at the University of North Texas, in Denton. She graduated in 2004.
Married Life & Family :
- Kidd is married to her husband, Mark. They got married in a semi-formal wedding, walking barefooted on the beach.
- After Catrina married, she became a full-time mom of 4 – three sons (Colten, Stockton and Tuck) and a daughter (Joslynn).
- Since then, she has changed her focus slightly – Carrying her husband’s business legacy is now one of her missions, too.
- Kidd lives with her family on a farm they have in Texas, and she loves the country life. The family raises cattle and has participated in cattle quality contests. Their herd is marked under the Kidd Cattle company name.
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- Catrina and her family love to take long horse rides, go on vacations, and love fishing.
- Her on-screen partner Casey has a family-owned company dedicated to transporting, moving, and relocating properties and has provided his services more than once for the show.
- Both she and Casey were close to their fathers, who passed away early in their lives. Her dad always encouraged her to pursue whatever she felt the happiest doing. She always liked to work with her “own two hands,” and that’s why just working in Real Estate but just selling houses never felt like it was enough.
- A big fan of country music, Kidd loves songs by Cody Johnson, Roger Creager, Randy Rogers Band, Cody Jinks, and Josh Abbott.
- Her youngest daughter loves ballet.
Business Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Catrina began working even before finishing her University as she got a job as a sales representative and rebuilding houses. She kept learning and evolving on the job. She liked selling houses & even building and renovating them. Eventually, she began to run the construction projects by herself.
- Later on, there was a crash in the Texas house market, so Catrina had to diversify. That’s when she started the food business she is now Vice-president of, called Yucatan Taco Stand. The business is quite successful and has a few franchises.
- Catrina’s expertise in home design, decoration and building landed her a gig on Texas Flip N Move (TFNM), a reality home renovation show, that first aired on November 11, 2014.
Body Info / Physical Features
Catrina Kidd Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- Height : 5′ 6″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information is available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Catrina Kidd Married ? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 4
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American