Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Donna Snow Landers is an American house mover and flipper, and reality television star.
- As a third-generation professional mover, she has used her background to gain success as one of the Snow Sisters on the hit show Texas Flip N Move (TFNM).
Family Background & Married Life :
- Donna was born on August 18, 1956, in Haltom, Texas.
- Born to parents H.D. and Clarence, she also has a younger brother, Gary, and younger sister, Toni.
- The close-knit family enjoys vacationing at their lake house in Lake Whitney – a tradition which started when the Snow kids were young and continues to this day.
- After being married for 24 years, Donna filed for divorce from her husband, Marshall D. Landers, in March 2017. The public divorce started out bitterly as Donna had Marshall legally evicted from their home.
The Family Business :
- Moving houses has been in Donna’s family since 1942 when her grandfather, A.C. Snow, was asked to help move a house as a favor.
- This single act sparked a new business, which was passed down to Donna’s dad after A.C. passed in 1966.
- At that time, the business became known as H.D. Snow House Moving, Inc., and later as H.D. Snow and Son House Moving, Inc. when Donna’s brother Gary joined the business.
Early Life & Education :
- Along with her siblings, Donna attended Haltom High School in Forth Worth, Texas. With the school being only a block away from their house, after-school activities usually involved working for the family business.
- Upon graduating high school in 1973, she and her best friend, Debbie Smith, began working full-time on the business side of H.D. Snow House Moving, Inc.
Business, Salary & Net Worth :
- The Snow Sisters joined TFNM in its first season and – along with The Lone Wolf Randy Jackson. They are the only original cast members still on the show.
- In 2016 the sisters launched their own line of merchandise called The Snow Sisters, featuring hats, t-shirts and sweatshirts.
- She sits on the board of directors for the North Texas Rodeo Foundation, through which she teaches etiquette classes to rodeo kids. Her biggest lesson ?? – “There is no place for cell phones at the dinner table.”
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- A picture of southern hospitality, Donna’s dad still holds doors open for his wife. At one time, he even carried around a wooden block to help her get in and out of his big pickup truck. The couple has been married for 64 years.
- True to her southern roots, she counts cream corn as one of her favorite dishes at her local hangout, Catfish.
- If not a flipper/mover, Donna jokes that she would have liked to become a brain surgeon.
- Donna got her first horse after her dad traded for it with a move. With no saddle in the deal, she had to learn to ride bareback.
- In her limited free time, she enjoys quilting, playing the banjo, cooking, baking and canning food.
- In 2017, February 24 was officially declared Texas Flip N Move Day in Fort Worth, Texas.