Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Gady Medrano is a second generation, award-winning real estate agent known for starring on the A&E real estate reality show Flipping Vegas.
- Armed with beautiful looks with brains to match, she has been voted a fan favorite on the show and has a substantial online following. On Twitter, she has over 50,000 followers & her Instagram handle has over 60K.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Gady Medrano was born on February 7, 1982, in San Jose, California. She has one older sister, Zayra.
- Gady started working in the real estate field following her father’s footsteps, who was a real estate investor.
- As per Gady, her dad would pick her up from school when she was a kid and would often stop at a flooring company or a Home Depot style store to buy materials for a flip or rental property.
- Her father would let her choose almost the whole design and colors. Gady bonded with her father over this and developed a love for real estate from a young age.
- She lost her father to cancer a few years ago. However, Gady still remembers his advice and puts it into practice in her career.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Gady got her real estate license right out of high school at age 18.
- She began her career at a young age. By the time she appeared on the show Flipping Vegas at age 29, she had already flipped her own property and had assisted others in flipping theirs. She has mentioned that it was mainly her experience that helped her get on the show.
- Her first appearance on the show came in Season 1, Episode 4 of the show, where she sold the house featured in the episode for $310,000.
- In one of the other popular episodes of the season titled Pink Door/Mouse House, Gady was caught running scared out of a mouse-infested house.
- According to her website, Gady has worked on both commercial and residential real estate. She closed a 1.4 million dollar house in the Willow Creek community in Summerlin.
- In 2010, Medrano started working for Goliath Properties, the brokerage house that “Flipping Vegas” follows.
- She also has her own real estate team, “The Gady Real Estate Group,” where she currently works. She is now one of the top realtors of Las Vegas.
- In mid-2020, Gady started a podcast called ‘Icon’s Alley Podcast,’ available on all major platforms. The podcast focuses less on real estate but is more personal to Gady’s life, as she discusses topics close to our hearts like politics, the latest news, and more.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Gady has an active interest in golf courses, and according to her Instagram page, she plays the sport regularly. Her website features a golfing page that’s soon to come. It also features a lifestyle blog that she contributes to.
- She’s a fan of the Vegas NHL team, Golden Knights and has attended their games.
- She has been named under Vegas Inc.’s ‘40 under 40’ list & has also featured on the cover of the ‘MYVegas’ magazine.
- Gady presented two awards at the Silver State Latino Awards in the real estate category in 2016.
- Gady got her interview to appear on the show Flipping Vegas by sending in a resume along with a video explaining what a ‘short sale’ was. Scott Yancey, her co-star on the show, was impressed by her in the video.