Gianna Hammer is an American model, actress and MTV personality, best known for appearing on season 5 of Are You The One and her subsequent relationship with fellow contest Hayden Weaver.
Personal Life, Family, Education & Parents :
- Giana was born on May 27, 1995, in Doylestown, Ohio.
- Parts of her childhood were also spent living in Burbank, California.
- Although she still calls Doylestown home, she does split her life between there and Los Angeles, California.
- From a young age, Giana had an avid interest in acting and would regularly perform for her family and friends.
- In her teenage years, she began receiving modeling offers. She admits that only being 5’5 in height has hindered her attempts at a modeling career.
Gianna Are You The One Stint :
- Gianna came to public attention for her participation in the show Are You The One in season 5. It aired from January 2017 to March 2017.
- Her image on the show was that of a quiet home-body, but it became apparent that she has a nasty streak when she feels ganged up on.
- She began dating fellow contestant Hayden Weavers during the series, although she was encouraged by producers to keep the romance quiet.
- Once the season had aired, they were able to go public with their love and advised fans ‘prepare to see us as one of those couples that post lots of things together.’
Giana Hammer Model & Life after AYTO :
- Giana has been registered with the agency Mayhem Models since 2012 and continues to receive modeling work through there.
- She has publicly stated that she will never pose nude or topless, and she feels it is disrespectful to be asked to do so.
- Mid 2017, rumors began circulating that she may appear in an ad campaign for makeup giant MECCA.
- The YouTube Channel RCL Beauty 101 wrote a part for her in their short film “Disney Princess Go Back To School, which she said was a lot of fun to work on. Her performance was received positively by critics, and she has since publicly stated that if any other YouTube channels want to work with her – she is open to the idea.
Interesting Facts & Controversy :
- Outspoken about the producers guiding the show, Giana mentioned that she does not wish to do any further reality TV productions unless she can be assured that all situations on the show are actually ‘real.’
- When Hayden was asked about his relationship on a promotional tour in Australia, with a journalist seeming to hint at trouble in their relationship, he responded by saying that they were a strong couple and that she was home in the States at the time apartment shopping for the two to move in together.
- How tall is Giana Hammer Height : 5′ 5″