Hayden Weaver is an MTV personality, best known for appearing on season 5 of Are You The One and his subsequent relationship with fellow Season 5 contestant Gianna Hammer.
Hayden AYTO : Personal Family & Parents :
- Hayden was born on 10 December 1992 in Anderson, Indiana and has stated he basically grew up on the edge of a cornfield.
- He still considers that area home, although he is now based in Los Angeles, California, for work purposes.
- His full name given at birth is Hayden Parker Weaver.
- Prior to his AYTO fame, he worked as a bartender.
Hayden Weaver Are You The One Stint :
- Hayden came to public attention for his participation in the show Are You The One in season 5. It aired from 11 January 2017 to 15 March 2017.
- He was pitched to audiences as an old-fashioned guy looking for marriage and children, but who had a genuine fear of making the first move.
- He began dating fellow contestant Giana Hammers during the series, although was encouraged by producers to keep the romance quiet due to his future involvement in a spin-off.
- Once the season had aired, they were able to go public with their love and advised fans ‘prepare to see us as one of those couples that post lots of things together.’
Hayden Weaver Second Chances :
- After the season aired, he was immediately cast in an Are You The One spin-off.
- The spin-off was titled ‘Second Chances’ and was filmed in Melbourne, Australia. The show premiered on March 22, 2017.
- He was paired with fellow season 5 contestant Carolina Duarte but unfortunately, they were the fourth team eliminated from the series.
- After coming to the realisation that his lifestyle had led him to early stages of dependency, he famously gave up alcohol for the first 100 days of 2017 and has preached about the positive outlook and experiences it gave him.
- He has stated that the sudden fame AYTO thrust on him awarded him a crazy lifestyle and if he continued on with the excesses it gave him, he would probably spiral out of control.
Hayden Weaver Interesting Facts :
- When Hayden was asked about his relationship on a promotional tour in Australia, with a journalist seeming to hint at trouble in their relationship, he responded by saying that they were a strong couple.
- He also stated she was actually home in USA at the time apartment shopping for the two to move in together.
- As of mid 2017, he has begun encouraging his social media following to embrace a healthy lifestyle, through his social media accounts.
- His Instagram account @hayden.parker.weaver has more than 80,000+ followers while his Twitter account @HaydenPWeaver has 11,000+ followers.