Bio Profile / Wiki Information
- Brian Haney is an American musician specializing in the Christian music genre.
- He is also a pianist and vocalist at the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries (JSM), frequently participating in services at the Family Worship Centre in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Personal Life and Family Background :
- Brian Paul Haney was born in 1984, to parents Dina Haney and Timothy Haney in Zachary, Louisiana.
- Since the early 2000s, Brian has been married to Jill Marie Bordelon Haney, a school teacher. Together they have one child – A daughter named Alissa Haney.
- Brian was raised in Zachary, Louisiana, and also lived all over the state, mostly in Baton Rouge. He has also lived in Texas and is currently splitting his time between Katy, Texas, and Springfield, Louisiana. He continues to also spend much of his time in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Music Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Brian is a trained pianist, as well as a skilled vocalist. He also writes and composes his own songs.
- Brian dedicates himself to the art of worship through song. He focuses on the Christian music genre and has made a successful career in religious music.
- He is part of the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries (JSM) in Louisiana, founded by the popular TV evangelist Jimmy Swaggart. An intrinsic member of JSM, Brian is both the band director and one of the pianists at the Family Worship Centre.
- The talented singer has released several albums of Christian music, particularly through the Sonlife Broadcasting Network radio label, which is also a part of JSM. One of his latest releases is titled Sinner’s Prayer and contains ten tracks whose aim is to spread the faith and the word of God.
Best Songs :
Some of Brian’s greatest hits include titles such as…
- Holy Ghost Do It Again
- Just a Little Talk With Jesus
- Jesus is the Answer
- Tell Them When You Saw Me I Was on My Way
- His Eye Is on the Sparrow
- Royal Telephone
- The World Is Not My Home
- Royal Descendant
- Nothing But Praise
- How Great Thou Art
- Take Your Burdens to Jesus
- Rock of Ages
- I Found the Lily in My Valley
- I Can’t Even Walk
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Brian frequently collaborates with fellow Christian music powerhouse Tara Montpetit. He can also often be heard singing along with the Family Worship Centre choir, which he also directs.
- Brian is very close to his family and absolutely devoted to his faith.
- He is also a fan of many musical genres and frequently listens to the rock band Pink Floyd.
- Brian has many supporters of his music across the faithful and has received numerous nominations for the Gospel Music Fan Awards, organized by the Christian Voice Magazine. In 2016, he won the favorite male vocalist award.
- Brian is very involved with JSM on more levels than just the music. He is also known to participate in the rallies that the Swaggart family organize across the United States.