Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Rachel Larson Ford is the daughter of the famous American pastor Loren Larson.
- Since a young age, Rachel has given a helping hand to her father and his evangelical work. She has been part of the singing trio of siblings that have sung numerous songs wherever their father needed them. She is popular for singing mainly praise and worship songs, along with some entertainment music.
- Rachel and her siblings were raised by their parents by being educated about the Christian way of living and the Lord. And therefore, they are actively involved in the functioning of the church.
- Rachel has two sisters named Joy and Grace Larson and one brother named Joseph.
- Her parents are popular American pastor Loren Larson and his wife of 30+ years, Hannah. She is married to Zachary Ford and has a young son named Shiloh. Shiloh is 9 months old.
- They used to live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Then they shifted to St. Petersburg, Florida. Rachel and Zachary are expecting another child in September 2021.
- Details about Rachel’s birthday aren’t available on the internet.
- Rachel is an active part of the Generation Church where she energetically contributes in baptism, salvations and other religion related events.
- Rachel has helped actively at the Crossfire Unite Worship Nights and Crossfire Unite at LSU and helps with lead worship
- According to her Facebook profile, in 2015, Rachel started pursuing her education at the Jimmy Swaggart Bible College.
- She has also been a student at the Family Christian Academy.
Interesting Facts :
- Rachel and her husband Zachary are designated as the Crossfire Unite Leaders as a part of the young pastor Gabriel Swaggart who is the Lead pastor at Crossfire Youth Ministries.
- One of her popular songs is “He won’t leave you there” and can be found on Pinterest and YouTube. It has over 150,000 views on YouTube.