Sapna Vyas Patel is an Indian fitness & nutrition expert and YouTube blogger, who is famous for losing 33 Kg in a single year without the use of artificial substances.
Early Life, Education and Family : Sapna Vyas Father
- Sapna was born in 1986. She has two elder brothers & is the only daughter of her parents.
- Where is she from : Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Parents : Daughter of Gujarat’s health minister from 2007 – 12, Jay Narayan Vyas.
- Education : Bachelor of Psychology, St. Xavier’s College (Passed in 2008) ; MBA From Nirma University (Passed in 2010) ; Doctorate in Nutritional Science and Dietetics (Passed in 2015)
- She is also a “Reebok Certified Fitness Professional.”
Weight Loss Transformation : From Obese to Amazing Figure Size
- At the age of 19, Sapna weighed a hefty 85 kgs & had 36 inches waistsize.
- When she was playing with her young niece, somebody asked her if she was her daughter!
- This changed her attitude drastically & she commenced her weight loss plan. Though she first started naively on a crash diet, the weight she lost was gained back quickly.
- Later educating herself, she moved on to a strict nutrition based health plan, she dropped to 53 Kgs & brought her waist size down to an ideal 24!
- One of the surprising things was that at the end of the journey, she did not have stretch marks or any other side effects.
Going Viral & Social Media Fame
- Back in 2009, after her epic weight loss journey, one of her videos “This Girl will Shock You!”” went viral & got a huge number of views.
- Sapna soon started running her Facebook page & YouTube channel, which she uses to share her weight loss plan, diet chart & other fitness tips.
- In 2017, Assam’s MLA Angoorlata Deka picture went viral, but later it was found that they were actually Sapna’s pics.
Social Media Presence :
- Sapna has Instagram, Twitter (now called X) and Facebook accounts.
- As of 2019, her most popular account is Instagram with more than 10 Lakhs followers. She has 50,000+ followers on Twitter (now called X) & more than 150,000 followers on Facebook.
- She uses all her accounts regularly. The information she shares is usually about her training programs or workout schedules.