Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Referring to herself as ‘fish by sea and dancer by land,’ Casey Mauro is a curly-haired petite fireball and athletic woman with an enrapturing personality and smile.
- Currently residing in Los Angeles, Casey is a lifestyle nutritionist, certified personal trainer, cooking teacher, research assistant, model, actor, and yoga therapist.
- She is most famous for her 2004 appearance as a decoy in the TV show, To Catch a Predator.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Born to parents James Mauro (father) and Maureen Mauro (mother) in 1985, Casey was raised in a little beach town in New Jersey. As per her Instagram, Casey is quite close to her siblings, a brother named Jim Mauro and a sister named Danielle Mauro.
- Casey Mauro posted a personal video on her YouTube channel and told fans jokingly that she has two sons, Ab and Flow. They are two years apart, bubbly and cute. Being boys, Casey has to keep them apart.
Early Life and Education :
- While growing up, Casey loved horse riding and surfing. At 18 years old (in the year 2000), Casey moved to New York City. She also loved dancing and science since childhood.
- Upon graduating from a local high school in New Jersey, Casey Mauro enrolled at Marymount Manhattan College, located in NYC, in 2007. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in 2010, majoring in biology and neuroscience. New York City was like a playground for her. She continued her dance career while simultaneously studying, starting titration, making time for experimentations in labs, and managing her Avril Levine music video audition.
- Nurturing an interest in yoga, Casey decided to attend the Loyola Marymount University to undertake yoga therapy and yoga teaching training. She graduated with a Yoga Therapy Rx in 2015.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Casey Mauro has been an avid dance teacher for Dance Theatre Project located in New Jersey since 2006.
- Due to her expertise in Neuroscience, Casey has been employed by Mount Sinai School of Medicine since February 2010.
- When Casey was blessed with an opportunity to enter the competitive modeling industry, she did not hesitate to grasp it. She has been modeling for Tommy Bahama and Camuto Group since 2012. Both companies are located in New York City.
- Being a person of many valuable traits, Casey has also served Kulinary Kids NYC for the last eight years. She has been working as a pre-school cooking teacher since 2012.
- Casey Mauro worked as a Jazz Teacher for PMT House of Dance from January 2011 to 2012. In 2012, she moved to Total Entertainment and worked as the lead dancer till June 2014. Also, she has performed as a dancer for McDonald Selznick Associates since 2012.
- After moving to Los Angeles, Casey has been involved in working arrangements with various companies. In 2015, Casey Mauro was hired by Zooga Yoga as a Yoga and Dance teacher for kids, toddlers, and adults.
- Since May 2018, Casey has been serving Carbon 323 as the mobility specialist and personal trainer in West Hollywood, California.
- Casey also works as a dancer, model, and actor on stage, TV, or in movies. the Luciano Reeves Talent Company has represented her as a commercial actor and model since 2018.
- Casey has combined her love for neurophysiology, movement, nutrition, and holistic health into a private practice named Breath. Move. Recover. She is a YTRx-500c Yoga Therapist, NASM certified personal trainer, and an Adult/Kids Yoga-certified lifestyle nutritionist. Casey works with clients to create a meal plan that fits their lifestyle and nutritional needs from a whole food Ayurvedic lens. She crafts it in a creative and accessible approach as part of a holistic plan to help others improve their health. She loves living in the moment.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- As an aspiring actor, Casey has had small roles in movies such as “Breaking Legs” and “Pop Music High.”
- On May 12, 2020, Casey posted a personal information video on YouTube. She told her fans that her favorite meal is breakfast. Since she is a quiet person, breakfast is the time of the day when Casey loves to soak up the sunshine and meditate to get some quiet time. She suggested Cinnamon for better digestion and Seasol for absorption. Casey likes to unwind by the light reading of quantum physics books.
- She did a live stream (which was hilariously low quality) with Chris Hansen named “Hansen vs. Predators.” In the past, Casey shied away from her time on To Catch a Predator. She used to erase any comments on her YouTube videos that referenced the show or just shut down the comment section in general but learned to embrace it over time.
- As per her Instagram post on April 8, 2018, Casey’s mom went through intense chemotherapy and would FaceTime her. Casey respects Maureen Mauro for changing her life for the better. In her view, mindset, nutrition, and a supportive community are critical in the healing process, no matter if it’s cancer, heartbreak, or a stubbed toe. Casey believes that it’s easy to underestimate the power of these subtle aspects over western medicine that doctors heavily place the focus on. In her experience, human bodies know how to heal if we give it the resources it needs and take time for those who love you and lift you daily.
- While being interviewed by Voyage LA Magazine on August 27, 2019, Casey expressed her pride in LA’s work. She believes that the entertainment biz is not fake all the time. She loves her work because it gives her space to be herself to inspire others to be who they are. She uses a holistic approach to improve their well-being via healthy diet plans and yoga training.
- Casey posted a heartfelt message for her father on her Instagram on June 21, 2020. She captioned it beautifully. “We are shaped by our interactions and experiences at an early age. My dad was an integral part of that neural wiring. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without him, from bringing home my first pet pig in our little beach town to teaching me to surf with a healing broken ankle, despite mom’s disapproval. We threw the crutches on the beach and one-legged hopped to the water. He has an out-of-the-ordinary perspective, and I am forever grateful for showing me anything is possible even if no one else agrees or understands. He always wants the best for his kids and is one step ahead. When I was 17, he made me this pajama shirt for a vacation I went on with a boyfriend for the first time. Always protecting his kids…mouse traps, and his “menacing” face was his way of expressing his omnipresence. Happy Father’s Day to my surfing buddy and dad and all the fathers who impact their kids’ lives through their own subtle yet profound ways.”
- Although Casey views LA traffic as not ideal, she believes that LA satisfies her soul and is fortunate to live there. She loves being around, supporting, and inspiring people in LA who understand her. She loves being close to people who help her open her mind to infinite possibilities in the quantum field.
- According to her Instagram post on June 13, 2020, Casey told her fans that it had been four years since she last spent time with her horse, Socks, back home. She captioned it as “Riding, Grazing, bath time, horse shows, trail rides, and straight-up chilling and sharing snacks.” She expressed her closeness and a reminder to keep an open heart. She also shared her gratitude for having ridden him for 17 years.
Body Measurements :
(All the data is verified from her model page)
- How tall / Height : 5’ 4”
- Weight : 103 lbs
- Bust : 32” B
- Waist : 24”
- Hips : 33”
- Dress Size : 0
- Eye Color : Hazel
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- Tattoos and Piercings : None