Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- AJ Delgado is a Cuban-American Attorney, Columnist, Political Campaigner, and Writer.
- She is perhaps most famous for her writing and more recently for being a firm supporter of former American President, Donald Trump. She is often referred to as ‘Most Visible Latina Trump Supporter.’
Family Background & Early Life :
- Arlene A.J Delgado was born in 1977 in Cuba and was the child of Cuban immigrants.
- Her parents had moved to America when she was four years old.
- AJ’s father worked as a bus driver and her mother as a factory worker throughout her childhood.
- It wasn’t until she AJ started kindergarten that she could speak any English, initially only speaking Spanish.
- Currently, she lives with her mother, rescue dogs and has a young son, William.
The Affair :
- Delgado’s son was conceived during an affair with her colleague, Jason Miller, in 2016 while they were both working as advisers on Donald Trump’s election campaign.
- The affair caused much controversy as Jason Miller was already married with children and attempted to hide the affair as far as possible.
- AJ now describes Miller as a sperm donor, while Jason has maintained his family, which welcomes William into it. The couple now only communicates via their lawyers.
- Both AJ & Miller continue to be in a bitter battle, having requested mental evaluations of each other. Jason Miller, Donald Trump’s former communications director, is seeking 50-50 custody.
- Delgado event started a GoFundMe page, writing that she was ‘$110,000 in legal fees debt’ and that Miller’s financial resources were ‘astronomically higher’ than her. All the funds raised by the page would go to litigation costs.
- A.J and made her way through the American education system with great intellectual success and although only being able to speak Spanish when starting education, she soon became fluent in both English and Spanish.
- After moving to Florida to gain a degree in history at the University of Florida, AJ also went on to complete a degree in Law from the esteemed Harvard Law School.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- AJ started her career by working as a lawyer in New York, but her political opinions and writing ability soon ensured that her career veered away from Law.
- While writing a column for the Mediaite (a social media-based news & politics platform), A.J became quite famous for her strong opinions and impressive writing.
- She has also had work published in The American Conservative The National Review, The Miami Herald, The Washington Post and has self-published a book titled Hip to be Square: Why it’s Cool to be a Conservative, released in 2012.
- She came into the limelight while working on Trump’s election campaign team as a campaign adviser & due to her relation with Jason Miller.
- AJ is still overall a Trump supporter, and often appears as a political consultant on various TV networks.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- Despite her stellar education and obvious political know-how, AJ still sadly stays in the news mainly for her affair with Jason Miller, a scandal that hit the Trump campaign.
- The affair always seemed destined for disaster, the management had warned the couple after they were spotted visiting a lap dancing club together before their affair was even revealed.
- Things then went from bad to worse when their affair became public, and AJ mentioned that Jason Miller had claimed that he had separated from his wife before their affair started.