Wiki Information / Biography Profile
- Tennessee born Scott Greer is a published writer, columnist and deputy editor for the mainstream 24-hour news publication, The Daily Caller. The middle-class young editor originally comes from Nashville.
- Education : Greer graduated few years ago from the University of Tennessee and currently lives in Washington D.C.
- He has gained reputation as a far right-wing writer & has recently published a controversial book titled – No Campus for White Men: The Transformation of Higher Education into Hateful Indoctrination
- Greer is one of the young proponents of the Alt-Right (white nationalist viewpoint with far right ideas).
Early Career :
- During 2013, while still studying at university, Greer was a contributor for Campus Reform, the college’s right wing blog, which was run by Leadership Institute.
- One of his articles was reposted by the American Freedom Party, a famous white nationalist organization.
- Greer has also published work on other major news & media stations including: the Drudge Report, Breitbart, Fox Nation and Real Clear Politics.
Scott Greer Daily Caller Stint :
- Greer began his career with The Daily Caller in 2014, joining Tucker Carlson’s team as a columnist.
- While still contributing as a writer, he is also the deputy editor for the well popular news website.
- His articles often take a strong conservative viewpoint & some have questioned how such a strongly opinionated and arguably offensive individual manages to maintain such a high position with The Daily Caller.
Book : No Campus for White Men
- On March 14, 2017, Greer published No Campus for White Men. He has received both praise for his bold ideas as well as some strong criticism.
- The book talks about the hostile environment that has taken over University campuses due to the ‘left’s growing obsession with diversity, victimization & identity politics’.
- He writes about ‘micro-aggressions,’ ‘safe spaces,’ ‘gender identities’ and ‘trigger warnings’ & supposed favoritism towards the minorities.
- Greer has been active on Twitter, since June 2012. His posts are mostly politically orientated.
- He came into the spotlight when he posted at tweet ‘As a white man, I finally now feel safe in America’ the day after Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential election.
- For this post, Greer claims that he received a backlash of racist comments and insults including ‘cracker’ and ‘mayo-lookin.’
- Greer responded to the pressure by saying that he was ‘only trolling.’