Ryan Fournier has always been involved in politics since a young age and is active in giving students a voice on campuses.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Ryan was born in Long Branch, New Jersey. He attended Corinth Holders High School and was involved in the Jr. ROTC and Student Government.
- In 2014, Fournier attended the American Legion sponsored Boy’s State program in North Carolina to learn more about government policy and procedure.
- He went on to receive a B.A. degree in Political Science and Government from Campbell University, and now resides in North Carolina and Washington D.C.
Students for Trump :
- Fournier started “Students for Trump” in 2015 along with fellow student John Lambert while attending Campbell University in North Carolina.
- “Students for Trump” is a non-profit political organization committed to seeing Donald Trump elected as President and aiding the Republican Party to get back in power in Washington’s Legislative branch. Many individuals tied the Trump Wall events to this group, causing a wide array of social media and collegiate difficulties for the organization.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Currently, Ryan is a political commentator, analyst, and President of the conservative political consulting firm xStrategies, and the President of the mobile polling platform, OpenPoll. His specialty is millennial engagement and influence, data collection, event planning, and predictive analytics, delivering a diverse and effective proprietary technological edge to his clients. Ryan’s clientele ranges from professional athletes, to non-profit organizations and small business owners.
- Besides, he continues to be involved with Students for Trump, as Chairman and giving them a media platform through his extensive network.
- A frequent guest on Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC, Ryan is active in cutting through social and TV media bias.
- He has also served as contributor for Red Alert Politics since August 2016 and worked as an Intern for the Republican National Committee in 2017.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Ryan is involved with various social services, economic empowerment, and civil rights groups as a volunteer.
- Fournier has been recognized in the 30 Under 30 Most Influential Republicans lists in 2017 and 2018.
- He is a member of Pi Sigma Alpha and Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society.
- Ryan continues to be popular over Twitter, gathering well over 500,000 followers in a short time span.