Introduction : Who is Jacob Wohl
Jacob Wohl is a conservative activist, young entrepreneur & managing partner of the firm “Montgomery Assets,” based in Los Angeles, CA. In 2019, Jacob was charged with the illegal sale of unqualified securities in his firm.
Early Life, School & Family Details :
- Jacob started his own hedge fund in his teenage years. He reportedly made high returns for his investors in a short span.
- As a kid, he grew up in a small US town & also liked sports, especially Football and Basketball.
- Education : He attended the Santiago High School in Corona, California.
- Waking up early at 5.30 AM, he would take trades early in the morning before leaving for school. Even during school time, he would take client calls, while trading on his iPad.
- Due to his success at a very young age, he was featured in a VICE Exclusive Documentary “Teenage Hedge Fund Manager.”
- His father’s name is David Wohl.
Success in Early Career :
- Jacob has also appeared on big media outlets such as Fox Business, KTLA 5 and AOL for being one of the country’s youngest fund managers.
- He also owns a YouTube channel on which he hosts Hangouts & posts trading techniques and tips.
- As of 2017, he directs the trading of fixed income & interest rates at Montgomery Assets. He has also the founder of another company, WOHL Capital Investment Group in 2015.
Jacob Wohl Net Worth, Career & Controversies :
- One of Jacob’s companies was under investigation by the National Futures Association.
- An employee had alleged that Wohl had hired Instagram models to lure more investors.
- He was also reportedly issued with a cease and desist order in Arizona.
Jacob Wohl and Trump :
- Jacob is a vocal supporter of former US President Donald Trump & has also met him in the past. He has a photo of him on the cover page of his Twitter account.
- On July 4, 2017, Trump retweeted a tweet by Jacob. Jacob later thanked Trump saying that it was honor. His Twitter account is verified and has over 150K followers.