Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Annie McCormick, the consistently calm, gray-eyed photographer is known best for her current role as a General Assignment Reporter for 6ABC Action News.
- She has worked all over the United States and has even met some controversy due to a lawsuit surrounding a sexual assault incident that involved her husband.
Personal Life & Marriage :
- In September of 2014, Annie’s personal life was thrust into the spotlight as her husband, Andrew Marsico, was charged with sexual assault.
- Marsico (then 40), a Republican lobbyist, was accused of groping a 27-year-old woman when they were in his office alone. According to the woman, Marsico pushed her up against a wall twice and attempted to force himself upon her, at one point groping her body and causing her to hit her head.
- Shortly after the accusations surfaced, Annie McCormick left 6ABC, prompting rumors that it was because of Marsico’s charges.
- Those rumors turned out to be false, as when she returned to work, she informed the public that she had recently had surgery to remove a body tumor.
- In November of 2015, Marsico pleaded “no contest” to the charges, and was sentenced to 5 years’ probation.
- McCormick stressed her belief that he was innocent and blamed the system for forcing him to admit to a crime that he didn’t even commit. She even told a local news outlet, that when the police went to arrest her husband, they showed up at 3 a.m. at their apartment, and “did no investigation.”
- The situation strained the couple’s relationship, but the two still remained married.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Annie is a proud Moorestown, New Jersey, native and went to Moorestown High School (MHS).
- She then attended Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania, a private liberal arts college that upholds Evangelical Lutheran values.
- She graduated from Muhlenberg with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and a minor in music.
Professional Timeline : Salary & Net worth
- After graduation, Annie moved to Washington, D.C., to intern for the White House as a photographer. When her internship ended, she moved back up north and worked as a photojournalist for several popular news outlets, including the Associated Press, the New York Times, and US Weekly.
- Her first broadcast journalism job came to her after setting aside her photography career and applied to work at CBS 3. There, she chased leads for the anchors and did other leg work assignments that helped the station run smoothly.
- She was quickly promoted within the CBS network, and soon took a job as a weekend anchor and reporter for CBS 21 WHP-TV, based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- She investigated several crime stories during her time at CBS 21 and even created a series called Wanted in PA to help profile local fugitives and work with the US Marshals to aid in their capture.
- In September of 2012, she left CBS 21 and joined 6ABC Action News, where she continues to report to this day.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- McCormick and her hubby Marsico have no children, but they do have a small rescue dog named Gigi.
- She enjoys photography, and will often use Gigi as her muse.
Body Info / Physical Features
Annie Mccormick Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown with blonde streaks
- How tall is Annie Mccormick Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Annie Mccormick Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American