Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Kathy Craine is an American host, anchor, and weather forecaster from Pennsylvania.
- A living legend in her own right, Kathy has built quite an impressive career for herself but remains humble and committed to helping people in need in her community.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Kathy was born on December 7th, 1968.
- Craine was married to award winning broadcaster, presenter, host and producer, Donald R. Hunt.
- Hunt passed away in January 2000 after a longterm illness. He had been receiving treatment in Philadelphia at the Thomas Jefferson Hospital.
- Kathy and Donald were married for almost 2 decades.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Craine graduated from Boyertown High School before moving to Georgetown, Washington D.C. where she attended the American School of Broadcasting.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Immediately after school, Kathy landed a job with WFMZ and became one of the first employees to work full-time for the station.
- In the beginning, she hosted the program Inspiration at Dawn and was involved in the coverage of several local communities, sales, and news events.
- After finding fame and success on the radio for years, Craine made a cross over into the world of television and joined the WFMZ-TV team.
- Airing on Channel 69, Craine’s work comprised initially of covering weather reports as a meteorologist but she eventually became a reporter covering several local and international news bulletins.
- Just as she had done on radio, Kathy found plenty of success on television and in no time, she was conducting personal interviews with several high profile celebs such as Larry Holmes, La Martino, Barbara Mandrell, Lou Rawls, Celeste Holme, and Jerry Van Dyke.
- When the station launched its 1st Parkettes Telethon, she was chosen to co-host the program alongside meteorologist, Dave Roberts.
- In 2016, Craine was honored at the Emmy Awards Banquet which was held in Philadelphia. She was recognized for her expert weather forecasting, broadcasting, and hosting skills.
- Kathy is also a member of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) and the Silver Circle Society of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter.
- In 2019, she celebrated four decades of working for WFMZ and is currently recognized as a seasoned veteran at both the station’s radio and television platforms.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Throughout her career and life, Kathy has always been passionate about connecting with people from all works of life and helping those in need.
- She has spent several years working with various charitable organizations such as the Sertoma Club, Cancer Telethon, Easter Seals Telethon, and fundraising events for several local TV stations.
- She is also a Goodwill Ambassador and CEO for the Service to Mankind Club.
- Other charitable boards Kathy is a member of include the Boy Scouts Annual Food Drive, the local SPCA, Good Shepherd Home, Mercy Day Care Center, and Camelot House for Children.
Jamie Apody Bio, Age, Husband, Wedding, Married, Salary【 Wiki 】
Ali Gorman Family, Age, Married, Husband, Spouse, Wiki【 6ABC 】Bio
Amy Fadool Age, Wiki, Wedding, College, Married, Bio, Height, Salary
Rhea Hughes Wikipedia, Profile, Age, Husband, Married【 WIP Bio 】
Sarah Bloomquist Husband, Married, Age, Salary【 Bio Wiki 】Spouse
Annie McCormick Married【 Wikipedia Bio 】Husband, Age, Book Wiki
Alicia Vitarelli Age, Salary, Net worth, Husband, Wedding, Wiki Bio