Aristea Brady is a woman with a confident attitude and long, highlighted blonde hair. After directing that confidence toward the camera and working for several years in the news industry, she is now the current evening co-anchor on the KDVR – Fox31 Denver network.
Personal Life, Education & Family Details :
- Aristea was born and raised in Greenwood Village, Colorado, with a large family and extended family all in the same area.
- She grew up visiting her relatives in the Colorado mountains and spending summers playing with her cousins.
- When she was only seven years old, Aristea had declared to her parents her aspirations of becoming a TV journalist.
Current Life :
- Brady, now in her mid-30s, wanted that for her own children, as well and felt that moving back to her home state would be the best way to ensure that they grew up with the same sense of family that she did.
- Brady married her longtime boyfriend Nathan Smith when she was working in Minneapolis.
- In March 2016, she gave birth to twins – son ‘Brady’ and daughter ‘Lexi’.
- She and her husband currently have their hands full with the young ones.
Education & College :
- Before Aristea began working in Colorado, she first went to school in Illinois at Northwestern University.
- She attended the private university’s Medill School of Journalism, a prestigious program that gives its graduates a strong, adaptable journalism understanding that can apply to both print and TV.
- Not one to take the easy route somewhere, she graduated with her Bachelor’s degree after double majoring in Broadcast Journalism and legal studies with a minor in business.
TV Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Brady’s career began in Lexington, Kentucky, where she worked at WKYT, a CBS-affiliated news station. She began at the station during summers in college, then worked for them a bit when she graduated.
- While there, she reported on stories, learned editing techniques, and researched leads.
- After working in Kentucky, Brady made her way to Salt Lake City, Utah, where she took an anchor position at the ABC-affiliated news station KTVX.
- She became both morning and evening anchor for the station, as well as a reporter.
Colorado - KUSA
- It was for 9News, an NBC-affiliated station, that she finally made her way to Denver, Colorado.
- Taking a hiatus from Colorado, Brady then moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she reported for WCCO, a CBS-affiliated news station. She spent several years with WCCO and even won an Emmy for her hard-hitting stories.
- WCCO had been Brady’s favorite news station of her career thus far, and leaving it was one of the most difficult decisions she’d ever made. Nevertheless, she was excited to go back to her home state and be closer to her family.
Colorado - Fox31
- In 2014, Aristea left WCCO and began working for Fox31 Denver News.
- She currently co-anchors the news at 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. along with Jeremy Hubbard.
- Aristea Brady Illness / Sick: She has no illness or sickness till date and is in good health.
Aristea Brady Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Aristea Brady Height : No confirmed information available.
- Brady Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American