Bio Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Britt Moreno is a morning news anchor and reporter who works for CBS4 in Denver, Colorado.
- Hard working and passionate about her career, she has dedicated many years to building a solid resume and reaching as many lives as possible through her work.
Early Life, Family Background & Education :
- Britt was born and raised in Austin, Texas, and has three siblings who are younger than her.
- Her birth sign is Capricorn, and she considers her mother and father as her role models.
- She is married to a man named Jordan Curry who proposed to her with a custom diamond ring that was pear in shape. The ring was designed by Denver based diamonds rings designer, Mark.
- The wedding took place on December 2, 2017, & the reception was held at Austin Country Club.
- In September 2019, Britt announced the news that she was pregnant. In March 2020, Britt delivered her baby boy. Her son Weston weighed 7 pounds at the time of his birth.
- Britt is graduated of the Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. She has a dual degree in Spanish and Communication.
TV Career : Salary & Net Worth
- Britt began her career at university where she interned as a Broadcasting Journalist for an on-campus show that covered entertainment news.
- Later, she moved to Phoenix, Arizona, where she worked as an anchor and reporter for the KSAZ team. Her very first big story was about a single financially weak mom, whose life had been changed by a school program that provided meals for her three kids.
- Britt was already a fan of Colorado before she relocated there in 2013, joining the CBS4 team as a reporter and anchor for both the morning and noon news. On her arrival to CBS4, the Denver Post described Britt as ‘great energy, great-looking & youthful’ presenter.
- Here, she also reported on the network’s show called “Wednesday’s Child” that shines a spotlight on children living in foster care and are searching for loving families to adopt them.
- Throughout the course of her career, Britt has covered breaking news bulletins, wildfires and other natural disasters as well as several interesting stories from across the globe.
Awards & Achievements :
- For her efforts, Moreno was awarded the 2011 Emmy award for her coverage of the Arizona desert border where she followed around patrol agents and spoke to people who were suspected of being undocumented immigrants.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- When she is not working, Britt loves to travel, run and engage in other outdoor activities in addition to listening to live music and going and checking out some local restaurants. She also has some years of dancing experience, before she started facing the news camera.
- Britt enjoys dark chocolate, coffee, reality TV, big dogs, Mexican food and working with children.
- Her favorite music genre is Country Music but, she is also a fan of Classic Rock, Hip Hop, Pop and Alternative music.
- She has joined the Rocky Mountain Active 20/30 organization to help struggling and underprivileged kids in the area of Denver, Colorado.
- When asked what her dream interview was, she said ‘Oprah Winfrey’ and stated that her very first interview was when she was seven years old when she wrote down a list of questions for Santa Claus. She put the list next to a plate of cookies so he could read them when he brought her presents.
- Funnily, the one chore she hates doing the most is to take out the trash!
- How tall is Britt Moreno Height : 5′ 2″