Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Someone who believes in being more, living more, loving more as per her own admission, Crystal Arnold believes that potential is unlimited and questions why set limits! Arnold is quick on her feet journalist who does fabulous interviews, be it in the studio or on the field.
- Crystal interviewed Hollywood greats like Morgan Freeman and sporting giants like Rafael Nadal and Colin Montgomery. However, she places her interview with George Bizos as the most moving interview she has taken in li. This young presenter still considers she has a long way to go and many more pinnacles to climb.
- Having been a voice artist, live broadcaster, public speaking trainer, Crystal’s motto, according to her website, is “Keep calm and carry on…”.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Crystal’s social media profile informs that she was born on 24th December in Pretoria and should be roughly in her late-30s (as of 2021).
- She is married. No other details about her family is available.
Career Timeline, Salary and Net worth :
- Crystal started off her career as a DJ and sport reporter for 94.7 Highveld Stereo from 2005 to 2011 in Johannesburg Area, South Africa.
- She simultaneously joined SuperSport, South Africa’s largest sports network as a Social Media Specialist from 2008 & has worked as host with an experience in social media strategy and platforms.
- Later, she also moved to being Senior Broadcast Journalist and Presenter with SuperSport International.
- She has started a training programme for those interested in being a media personality along with Leigh-Ann called Dare2Be.
Interesting Facts : Trivia, Measurements & Height
- Crystal goes by the nickname ‘Claire’.
- Her favourite sports are Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, Tennis, Curling, Luge in that order.
- Crystal featured on the cover of the June 2011 Playboy magazine. Even though she had butterflies a week before the shoot, she faced it with the same confidence as interviewing cricketing greats like Ricky Ponting and Jaques Rogge.
- She loves to be active and is a gym freak, and adores travelling and photography.
- A budding food/movie critic, Crystal loves anything Thai and counts that as her absolute favourite cuisine.
- Crystal says that she has travelled the world in search of the perfect cappuccino. Her favourite holiday destinations are New York, Santorini, Hong Kong and London.
- Her most memorable trip was when she travelled to Beijing Olympic Games and seeing Usain Bolt run and break the world record.
- Her best sporting memory is from cricket when South Africa chased down 438 runs against Australia, and her worst sporting memory is also from cricket – it was the 1999 World Cup semifinal when Allan Donald was run out.
- Even though in an interview Crystal said her bosses at SuperSport were super supportive of her Playboy cover photo, it was reported in a website iol(dot)co(dot)za that her company was not too pleased with her doing the nude photoshoot.
- It was reported that the TV channel had neither approved of the eight-page topless shoot nor pardoned Crystal for being a part of the men’s magazine.
Nomuzi Mabena Parents, Biography, Profile, Boyfriend, Age, Wiki
Nina Hastie Wikipedia | Age, Body Tattoos, Husband, Parents | Biography
Pearl Modiadie Age, Wedding, Fiance, Boyfriends【 Biography 】Dresses
Firdose Moonda Wiki Biography, Profile, Age, Bio, South Africa (ESPN)
Boity Thulo - Age, House, Engaged, Biography, Dead, Dress, Images
Carol Tshabalala Age, Husband, Married, Illness, Wikipedia, Pictures
Dineo Moeketsi Age, Weight Loss, Dating, Wiki, Mother【 Wikipedia 】
Evodia Mogase Age, How old, Husband, Baby, Net worth House (Wiki Bio)
D’Niel Strauss Biography, Age, Wikipedia, Married, Wife, Net worth