Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Evodia Mogase is best known for appearing on the reality TV show Real Housewives of Johannesburg.
- Starting from modest beginnings, the former teacher started her own catering business and is now more by her nickname ‘Madame’ by her fans and followers.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Evodia is the mother to two children, her daughters – Mercy Mogase and Princess Mogase. Mercy is a model and businesswoman who follows a vegan lifestyle & who co-starred on Real Housewives of Johannesburg with her mother.
- When Evodia divorced her cheating husband, she was left with nothing but the clothes she was wearing.
- After the divorce, she lived in a caravan for two years, not wanting to return to live with her parents but is now living an affluent lifestyle.
Early Life and Education :
- Born in Diepkloof, Soweto, Evodia prefers not to state her age publicly. Her birthday is November 17th.
- She studied at the University of Limpopo & graduated with a Bachelor of Education degree.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- After graduating from university, Evodia taught biology at a school. This only lasted for a year before she decided to start her own business, feeling that teaching was not challenging enough for her.
- Evodia is willing to work hard, including putting in physical labour for the success of her businesses.
- She had worked as a vegetation manager for power company Eskom.
- Evodia is a ‘Herbalife Independent Member,’ their name for their resellers. Herbalife is a multi-level management company and has been involved in a significant controversy about the claims it makes about its products. Despite this, there has been no evidence of complaints against Evodia in regards to her promotion of Herbalife products.
- She mentioned that she is planning on starting a panel beating business because of her love of cars.
Reality TV Star :
- Of her role on the TV show Real Housewives of Johannesburg, Evodia said she wants to show to younger women that they can earn their own money & don’t have to date or marry or a rich husband to get ahead in life
- There were rumours that several stars of the Real Housewives of Johannesburg may leave the show due to a payment dispute.
Social Media, Height and Trivia :
- Evodia doesn’t drink alcohol.
- On her Instagram account, she suggests that she follows a strong religious faith, though which faith or denomination is not quite clear.
- She enjoys a lavish lifestyle that she shares to her 100,000+ followers on Instagram. It is not uncommon to find pictures of Evodia and her daughter Mercy wearing matching outfits.
- Along with Mercy, Evodia also shares images and videos of her workouts, but focuses on her luxury purchases and living.
- Though rich in her own right, Evodia still enjoys ocassional gifts from her husband; she was gifted a Mercedes-AMG E 63 S by him. This joins her other cars which already includes both a Porsche Cayenne and a Mercedes-Benz A 250.
- Evodia says the only plastic surgery she has had is breast implants, but that she sees nothing wrong with getting any.
Nomuzi Mabena Parents, Biography, Profile, Boyfriend, Age, Wiki
Nina Hastie Wikipedia | Age, Body Tattoos, Husband, Parents | Biography
Pearl Modiadie Age, Wedding, Fiance, Boyfriends【 Biography 】Dresses
Firdose Moonda Wiki Biography, Profile, Age, Bio, South Africa (ESPN)
Boity Thulo - Age, House, Engaged, Biography, Dead, Dress, Images
Carol Tshabalala Age, Husband, Married, Illness, Wikipedia, Pictures
Crystal Arnold Cricket, Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Married, Wedding, Parents
Dineo Moeketsi Age, Weight Loss, Dating, Wiki, Mother【 Wikipedia 】
D’Niel Strauss Biography, Age, Wikipedia, Married, Wife, Net worth