|Personal Details Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Not Known.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||May 6, 1982. As of 2022, she is around 40 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|How did Celeste Barber became famous?||Barber has appeared in a number of television shows but is perhaps best known for playing paramedic Bree Matthews in the television show All Saints as well as in Office Correctness and How Not to Behave.|
|Children / No of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wikipedia Bio / Profile Information
- Called the “funniest woman on Instagram” by Vogue, Celeste Barber is an Australian actress and writer and a comedienne par excellence.
- A global social media phenomenon in her own right, Celeste has amassed a huge online following on the social media platform Instagram for the pictures she uploads under the hashtag – “celeste challenge accepted.”
- She proclaims that this was started as an experiment in the year 2015 to see what it would feel for an average person like her to photograph herself doing those things that only rich people do.
- Having actively worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade, she describes herself as a trained actor, writer, comedian and a ‘bloody big deal’ online in her website biography.
- Celeste’s interests range from comedy, food, wine, and her kids. She uses comedy to salve her grief and explains that she says something funny and inappropriate just to make an awkward situation disappear.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- According to the website CelebCloseup, Barber was born on May 6, 1982.
- Celeste is refererred to as an Australian Comedy Queen. Little else is known about her education.
- Now happily married to her husband Api Robin, Celeste has two boys with him and is also step-mother to two teenage girls.
Acting & Comedy Career :
- Celeste is best known for the role she played of a paramedic Bree Matthews on the show All Saints.
- She was a sketch writer/ performer on The Matty Johns Show and has played a recurring character on Home and Away, Wonderland and How Not to Behave.
- She was also part of a film called Burke and Wills which went onto becoming a finalist at the 2006 Trebecca Film Festival.
- She also has her own SMH web series called “Office Correctness” and worked as co-writer and performer for ABC’s show “Late Night Angel Weenie Babies.”
- She has been a panellist on ‘Have You Been Paying Attention’ and also was a co-host on Studio 10.
- As recent as 2015, Celeste performed sold out shows for the Sydney Comedy & Fringe Festivals and ended up as a state finalist on MICF Raw Comedy.
New Found Success, Salary & Net worth :
- Celeste and her humour appeals to a lot of international celebrities with many of them being called her high-profile fans including the likes of Robin Williams, Ashton Kutcher, George Takei, Cindy Crawford and Kris Jenner.
- She is a global success with her Facebook page gaining upwards of 250 thousand followers and her Instagram posts under #celestechallengeaccepted getting her more than 1.3 million followers.
- Numerous publications ranging from TIME, Daily Mail, Huffington Post, BuzzFeed have covered her work.
- Her book Challenge Accepted, which she declares is part memoir, part comedy routine, and part advice manual is widely popular. She discusses numerous topics like love, friendship, family, and marriage. It also offers tips on navigating through the tough challenges put forward by lifelike motherhood.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Celeste underwent an emergency open-heart surgery at the age of 25 while she was in the hospital to complete a procedure to fix a hole in her heart.
- She also lost her All Saints co-star Mike Priestly, who committed suicide a few months later and she reveals it was a dark period for her with the healing period impossibly bleak.
Body Info / Physical Features
- Eye Colour : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Colour : Brown
- How tall / Height : 5’ 7”
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.