Cherie Barber Age, Partner, Husband, Wiki, Married, Birthday【 Bio 】
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Unconfirmed, but as per some media reports, she was born in 1970.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Cherie Barber is an Australian property renovator, who has become a public figure through her work on the Australian television program The Living Room and the American TV show 5 Day Flip.
- Cherie Barber is also the founder of Renovating for Profit, one of the first companies to teach renovation of houses in a step-by-step process.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Barber was born in Sydney, the eldest child to a stay-at-home mom and an earth-moving tractor operator.
- When her parents divorced in 1986, Barber’s life was uprooted, leading her to leave school to help support herself and her mother.
- It was this challenging period of her life that taught her about how to run business, as well as teaching her the self-discipline necessary to later kick-start her successful career.
Early Life & Education :
- At just 21 years old, Barber accidentally began her career as a property renovator after buying a property she realized she did not want.
- By quickly fixing it up and selling it on for a small profit, she saw a way out of the nine to five workday and started to build her own way to make a living.
- The next house she renovated would take her eight years, next to her fulltime job in marketing. This time, however, she thoroughly renovated the entire place, thus solidifying her love for renovation.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- During Barber’s first year of renovating professionally, she bought six houses, through which she began creating her own templates and methods for streamlining the renovation process
- In 2002, Barber appeared on television for the first time during the Today Tonight program of Network Seven. She quickly became a regular, quickly gathering a public following that watched her progress through TV shows and newspaper articles.
- In 2009, Cheri launched her own company Renovating for Profit, to teach people how to renovate for profit in a easy to follow, step by step manner. It is an immediate success.
- Following the launch of her company, Cherie was invited to become a regular cast member on Network TEN’s The Living Room, a weekly lifestyle show broadcast in Australia. She has worked on the show since its launch in 2011.
- in 2015 she stepped out of her busy schedule in Australia for 11 weeks to film her first American television series 5 Day Flip, the premise being to renovate a house –inside and out- in just five days. The show helped display Cherie’s work across the world.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- One of Barber’s first renovated properties set a record in the suburb for profit gained
- Few in the Australian media also refer to her as “Australia’s Renovation Queen”.
- Despite being a self-made wealthy woman, Cherie remains down to earth, never forgetting the hardship of her youth and still feeling like a regular, girl-on-the-street.
- The first year of her career as a professional renovator turned profit over a million dollars.
- Over the course of her decades long career, Cherie has personally renovated more than 30 houses.
See above for details.