Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Greer Gardiner is an Australian TV host, travel consultant, blogger, leisure and business travel manager and brand ambassador.
- Smart, active and beautiful, Greer is always on the go and loves to share pictures of her envious life as a professional world traveller.
Personal Life : Family Background & Education
- Born and raised in Australia, Greer has a sister named Ziggy Gardiner whom she sometimes features on her social media pages.
- Her father John is an Australian businessman who owns a consulting business called Ozgoods Pty. Ltd. He is also the Executive Leader of a program called Type 5 which helps people find solutions to earning passive income, finding alternative solutions to their current business models and creating successful community outreach programs.
- Gardiner graduated from the Matthew Flinders Anglican College, located in Buderim, QLD.
Work, Salary & Net Worth :
- Greer knew from a very young age that she wanted to travel around the world when she grew up.
- With that passion, she sought a career in travel, and despite having no prior experience in television, she found herself living a life she could have never imagined.
- In January of 2015, she landed a job with the Flight Centre at the Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, Australia. For nine months, Gardiner worked as a Leisure Travel Consultant.
- Her role in the company eventually changed to Leisure and Business Travel Manager, a position she still currently holds to this day. Greer’s job at the Flight Centre sees her helping to facilitate and manage holidays as well as business trips for various individuals and companies on an ongoing basis.
- In 2016, she landed the job of her dreams as a TV host for the Flight Centre Travel Group. Prior to getting the job, Greer had never worked in television before and once she began, she had to undergo quite a bit of training to get used to being in front of a camera. Fortunately, she had a very patient and helpful team of producers and crew to walk the journey with her.
- Greer was also the host of a show called The 48 Hour Destination which airs on Channel 10. Her job involved travelling worldwide and trying out various activities in some of the best destinations on Earth. She also gets a chance to immerse herself in other cultures as part of her job, which is something that she loves a lot.
- Besides being a TV host and travel consultant, Gardiner is also a Brand Ambassador for the Flight Centre Travel Group. She makes regular appearances on behalf of the corporation on TV and has been featured in various print publications, company events and commercials.
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- Greer loves to share her travels on social media with her followers especially on Instagram where she has quickly gained over 15,000 followers.
- She supports the Husky Rescue NZ charity which is dedicated to rescuing abandoned and abused Husky dogs all over New Zealand. The charity also rehabilitates the dogs before retraining them & finding new homes for them.
- Once during college, on a backpacking trip through Europe, she had an allergic reaction on her legs. She was hospitalised in a hospital in Rome and had to shell out 7,349 Euros. Fortunately, her health insurance covered the cost. She always recommends travellers to have their insurance in order, before taking any trip.
Body Info / Physical Features
Greer Gardiner Measurements :
- Eye Colour : Blue
- Hair Colour : Blonde
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Greer Gardiner Married ? : No
- Children / Baby / No. of Kids : —
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : Australian