Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Caty Price is a journalist, presenter and broadcaster from Australia with well over a decade of experience in the media industry.
- Bubbly, smart, beautiful and hard-working, Price is a committed journalist who is not afraid of tackling new challenges both professionally and personally.
Personal Life : Family & Education
- Caty was born and raised in Australia.
- She loves posting pictures of her family on social media but prefers to keep the more intimate details of her life private.
- She attended the Curtin University of Technology and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Related Programs and Communication.
- Price is also a graduate and former student of St Hilda’s High School.
Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- After college, Caty began working as a journalist for Fairfax Media in Perth. During her time at Fairfax, she also wrote, produced and edited various radio news stories on topics that included politics, courts and police.
- In January of 2005, she joined Network Ten as a senior presenter and sports journalist and spent close to a decade there before moving to Nine Network Australia in August 2014.
- At Nine Network Australia, Price served as a presenter, specialising in lifestyle and travel related topics for the network’s Destination WA show. She was also a presenter on the Explore TV show and covered international travel news.
- Besides working as a presenter for Nine Network, Caty has worked as a freelancer, focusing on production, journalism and writing. Her job sees her take on multiple roles such as on-site reporting at cricket games, hosting broadcasts of racing events and working for Fox Sports as a sideline reporter.
- A talented speaker, Caty has also hosted and presented various other sports news shows, events and programs. She has also spent some time working as a digital influencer for various big brands such as Racing Victoria and Tissot Official.
- In February of 2017, Caty headed to the Melbourne based Network Ten and started working as a reporter and sports presenter. Currently, she is still based in Melbourne and has spent the past 2+ years producing, presenting and reporting news for the network.
- Over the years, she has covered multiple major sporting events that include Formula One Grand Prix, Cricket World Cups, Tennis Grand Slams, AFL, Surfing, Racing and Soccer.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- When she is not working, Caty enjoys spending as much time as possible with her family and friends. She especially loves travelling all over the country and visiting other interesting locations around the world.
- As a sports presenter, she is quite fond of sports herself and enjoys being as active as possible whenever she gets the chance. She loves scuba diving and surfing and often posts her adventures on her Instagram account much to her followers’ admiration. In a short span of time, she has over 20,000 followers.
- From August 2014 to June of 2016, Price served as an ambassador for Perth Racing and hosted multiple race events in addition to helping the industry with her expertise in media.