Riana Crehan loves being a part of anything related to motorsports! Representing female fans, she offers a different point of view on drivers, pit crews, and racing.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Riana is originally from Perth, Western Australia.
- She currently resides in Gold Coast, Queensland, with her husband Will Davison, a racecar driver who is from Melbourne.
- In January 2020, Riana & Will tied the knot at Maleny on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Riana decided to take Will’s last name ‘Davidson,’ but plans to continue her career under her maiden name ‘Crehan’.
- Prior to getting married, Riana had responded to frequent questions about wedding dates, insisting that they aren’t married after so long because it’s just not a priority.
- Will and Riana now reside in a four-bedroom home in Helensvale, with their two dogs Harley and Hank.
- The couple’s family lives nearby like Will’s brother lives next door, and they have a place they describe as a quiet retreat from the hectic lifestyle and travel schedule that is racing.
- Riana endorses that it’s she who is insistent about keeping the garage tidy, not Will. The couple enjoys watching pre-recorded motorsports on Sundays in their media room, walking the dogs on the beach, and are trying to enjoy life before starting a family.
- Will took to Twitter in 2017, wishing her on her 30th birthday (further adding that she didn’t look a day older than 18!)
A Lady of Many Talents :
- Beginning at age nine, Riana has performed in high school drama, worked as a commercial actress as an extra in a local TV series.
- She was a dancer since age six, and catwalk model since age 15. An expert level dancer, Crehan has danced professionally in corporate events, did musicals and cheerleading in high school, and knows jazz, ballet, and tap dancing.
- She was a model for Inside Sport Magazine and Ralph who knew very little about motorsports, and soon become a famous face on Fox Sports and Channel 10 as a pit lane commentator.
Work as a Motorsports Reporter & Net worth :
- Crehan started as a host at V8 Supercar Television, starting in 2007. At 19, Riana won the Miss V8 Supercar competition in 2005 and knew nothing at that time about the sport except that cars had four wheels. She began travelling for races with the team and worked hard researching the sport. Now, she loves the different strategies involving drivers and cars, stating all her hard research work has paid off.
- It took a while and lots of work to be recognized and respected in her role, but Riana is now helping build a strong female fan base for the sport.
- She regularly interviews motorsports personalities, often reporting on their family and personal lives of the racers and pit crews. During races, she covers action in the pit lane and around the track to viewers and listeners so they can keep informed of the event.
- Riana Crehan, the former Supercars TV presenter, took on a new job with the Australian Superbike Championship (ASBK Championship). Crehan joined the ASBK TV crew in 2021, and now primarily covers two-wheel motorcycle racing.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Riana studied nursing at Holmesglen Institute and is an active registered nurse. When not busy with her broadcasting work, she’s active at the Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne. She says her training helps her stay calm under pressure when there is an accident on the track.
Body Details & Measurements :
- Haircut / Hair Colour : Blonde
- Eye Colour : Blue
- How tall / Height : 170 cm