Biography Details / Wikipedia Profile
Neroli Meadows is an Australian Journalist and TV sports reporter, well-known for her work on Fox Sports.
Personal Life & Family :
- Neroli Meadows was born into a family of distinguished achievers. She is the younger sister of Ian Meadows (born in 1983).
- Her grandfather Paul Ritter was a noted Western Australian architect, writer, artist and sociologist.
- She has two brothers Ian Meadow & Ross Meadows. Ian is an actor and writer notable for his work on ABC’s show “A Moody Christmas.”
- Ross is a national hockey player for the Kookaburras. She and her brothers were all raised in Collie, Western Australia.
- Neroli continued the legacy of high achievement by making her name as a sports reporter.
- Neroli earned a degree in journalism from Curtin University in Western Australia
- She has also completed a diploma in Broadcasting at Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
- During her studies, she stayed in the US for a six month exchange semester at the University of Tennessee.
Neroli Meadows Net Worth, Salary & Career :
- Neroli started her media career as the weekend sports producer at Perth Radio station 6PR in 2006.
- Later, she completed a four-year spell with Channel 7 in Perth as a sports reporter and AFL producer/reporter on Today Tonight.
- Soon after, she joined Fox Sports and Fox Footy, the latter being the place that won her industry-wide respect for her comprehensive & in-depth knowledge of the game and her quick wit and presentation.
- Along with AFL, Neroli is a zealous cricket supporter and presenter – evidenced by her noted coverage of the Cricket World Cup in 2015.
- In the industry, she’s worked with an array of big names such as Dave Hughes, Anthony Lehman and Mick Molloy on Channel Ten.
- After a long 10-year stint with FOX, she finally quit the network in October 2019.
- As of 2020, she hosts the podcast titled “Ordineroli Speaking,” where she interviews prominent Australian sportsmen and women. Few of the guests that have appeared on her podcast include – Adam Treloar, Peter Siddle, Eamon Sullivan, Glenn Maxwell, etc.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- Neroli is a keen AFL fan, rooting for the Fremantle Dockers and vividly recalls feeling pride watching her Brother debut for the Kookaburras.
- She was also present when the Seattle Sea-Hawks won their first play-offs while she was living in the US for her university exchange program.
- She was seen leaving a nightclub with flamboyant cricketer Shane Warne, but she denied any funny business by saying that it was a professional meeting as she was covering Test matches.