|Personal Details Summary|
|Birthday / Date of Birth / Age / How old / DOB||September 16, 1985. As of 2022, she is around 37 years old.|
|Wedding / Boyfriend / Dating / Married||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Who is Meadows’ older brother?||She has two older brothers: Ross, who played hockey for Australia.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Neroli Meadows is an Australian Journalist and TV sports reporter, well-known for her work on Fox Sports.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Neroli Meadows was born into a family of distinguished achievers. She is the younger sister of Ian Meadows (born in 1983).
- Her grandfather Paul Ritter was a noted Western Australian architect, writer, artist and sociologist.
- She has two brothers Ian Meadow & Ross Meadows. Ian is an actor and writer notable for his work on ABC’s show “A Moody Christmas.”
- Ross is a national hockey player for the Kookaburras. She and her brothers were all raised in Collie, Western Australia.
- Neroli continued the legacy of high achievement by making her name as a sports reporter.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Neroli earned a degree in Journalism from Curtin University in Western Australia
- She has also completed a diploma in Broadcasting at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA).
- During her studies, she stayed in the US for a six month exchange semester at the University of Tennessee.
Neroli Meadows Net Worth, Salary & Career :
- Neroli started her media career as the weekend sports producer at Perth Radio station 6PR in 2006.
- Later, she completed a four-year spell with Channel 7 in Perth as a sports reporter and AFL producer/reporter on Today Tonight.
- Soon after, she joined Fox Sports and Fox Footy, the latter being the place that won her industry-wide respect for her comprehensive & in-depth knowledge of the game and her quick wit and presentation.
- Along with AFL, Neroli is a zealous cricket supporter and presenter – evidenced by her noted coverage of the Cricket World Cup in 2015.
- In the industry, she’s worked with an array of big names such as Dave Hughes, Anthony Lehman and Mick Molloy on Channel Ten.
- After a long 10-year stint with FOX, she finally quit the network in October 2019.
- Since August 2020, she hosts the podcast titled “Ordineroli Speaking,” where she interviews prominent Australian sportsmen and women, and talked about their struggles and life journey. Few of the guests that have appeared on her podcast include – Adam Treloar, Peter Siddle, Eamon Sullivan, Glenn Maxwell, etc.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Neroli is a keen AFL fan, rooting for the Fremantle Dockers and vividly recalls feeling pride watching her Brother debut for the Kookaburras.
- She was also present when the Seattle Sea-Hawks won their first play-offs while she was living in the US for her university exchange program.
- She was seen leaving a nightclub with flamboyant cricketer Shane Warne, but she denied any funny business by saying that it was a professional meeting as she was covering Test matches.
- Meadows has a big mole on the left side of her lower cheek. A few people online have asked her to remove it, while a few have commented that it makes her look beautiful.