|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||August 4, 1965. As of 2023, he is around 58 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Darryl Isaacs Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What did Darryl Isaacs wanted to become?||As he was growing up, he wanted to become an orthodontist but later he changed his mind.|
Darryl Isaacs is an attorney at law & a personal injury lawyer based in Kentucky. He is popularly referred to as The Kentucky Hammer or Heavy Hitter.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Darryl was born and raised in Kentucky & was born on August 4, 1965.
- He is the youngest son of parents – Sheldon Isaacs and Betty Jean Marcus. His family also included his brothers Stephen Isaacs, Wayne Isaacs, and Marc Isaacs.
- Darryl graduated from Trinity High School with the class of 1982.
- Growing up, Isaacs wanted to be an orthodontist. After observing a doctor operate on a heart in his sophomore year of high school, he changed his mind.
- He admits that he had a low ACT score in high school.
- Although he did not excel academically initially, Darryl never quit & never stopped trying. He took the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 3 times in the course of 2 years before successfully enrolling into the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, subsequently earning his Juris Doctor.
- Prior to his J.D., he also has completed a degree in Finance from the University of Kentucky.
- Darryl is married to Theresa (Teri) Isaacs. They have three children together. Amanda is his eldest daughter, followed by twins Lee and Nathaniel.
Law Career, Reviews, Salary and Net Worth :
- Soon after Darryl obtained his J.D., he worked as a clerk for his father in 1991. He became a partner in his father’s firm in 1992, forming the now well-known Isaacs & Isaacs, PSC.
- To make his firm stand out from the rest, Darryl conceived the idea to call himself The Kentucky Hammer. He advertised himself heavily, and most people know him through his hard-hitting television commercials.
- His fame spread wider than the boundaries of Kentucky. He now has branches in Indiana and Ohio but has done cases as far as Texas.
- Darryl has quoted that he has recovered over $500 million in benefits for his clients since the company’s inception.
- In an interview, he revealed that he was on holiday in Paris one day and someone recognized him!
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Darryl is known to be a genuine person who likes to help people. Every Christmas, he donates over 3000 toys to children who are less fortunate. He also bought a Florida vacation for a family he had never met when he heard they could not afford one.
- His favorite band is The Beatles.
- His favorite restaurant in Louisville is White Castle.
- His favorite TV show is Seinfeld & the old coke commercials are his favorite ads.
- He considers his law license to be one of his favorite possessions.
Bicycle Accident & Injury Lawsuit :
- In January 2015, Darryl was involved in a serious bicycle accident in which he was hit by a motorist while riding his bicycle. He suffered a broken neck and serious head injuries.
- A year later, lawsuits were filed against the motorist and his insurance companies for denying his claims, seeking compensation of $4.5 million.
- Soon after, he dropped his case against the motorist, who was only 20 years old and did not see him due to the glare of the sun.