Wiki Bio / Profile Background
David Gruber has been practicing law for over the last 30 years and is an accomplished lawyer. He is the founder of the personal injury law firm Gruber Law Offices.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- David Gruber was born in Passaic, New Jersey, which is just a few miles away from New York City.
- Parents : His father was a police captain and his mother, a bookkeeper. It was his mother, Bernice, who encouraged David to become a lawyer from a young age, and he took that encouragement to heart.
- His wife, Nancy, now works as a Managing Attorney at David’s firm and deals with most of its day-to-day activities.
- Nancy and David have two children together – Steven and Lauren. Steven also works at the firm as a personal injury litigation attorney and is a graduate of the Marquette Law School. Lauren, David’s daughter, obtained her Master’s of Physician Assistant degree at Marquette University and is currently working in the field of Pediatric Oncology.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- David attended high school in Passaic, where he won awards and praise for his sports skills in baseball and basketball. Along with this, he also excelled academically.
- Gruber was accepted into the University of Delaware where he continued to play basketball. He was also made the co-captain of Fightin’ Blue Hens, the university’s team, in the 1979-1980 season.
- After graduating & getting his Bachelors’s degree, David went on to attend Marquette University Law School, where he met his wife of over three decades, Nancy. He graduated from Law School in 1983 and later made the City of Milwaukee his home after falling in love with it.
Law Offices Reviews, Salary and Net worth :
- In 1984, David founded Gruber Law Offices soon after graduating Law School. The firm handles cases concerning Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Bike Accidents, Slip and Fall, Defective Drugs, etc. It is a family-managed law firm where every member of David’s family contributes at different levels.
- David’s work has been well-recognized, and he is part of the “National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers,” an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state.
- Since David founded his law office soon after graduating, he has been able to spend decades establishing a team of top-notch lawyers and professionals. They have won numerous awards and accolades. The team has members who are part of the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum”, where membership is limited only to lawyers who have won multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of their clients.
- More recently, David has been deeply involved in a partnership with Aaron Rodgers, and together they launched the ItsAaron (dot) com website. The project aims to raise awareness for individuals and organizations that are positively influencing our world.
Contributions and Charity :
- David is involved with many charitable organizations and campaigns, including his beloved Operation DREAM, Milwaukee Urban League, and the MACC Fund.
- He has also supported and raised awareness to several other organizations, including the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, the Journey House, the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee & Kenosha, IndependenceFirst, G9, Make-A-Wish, Hometown Heroes, Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation, Sojourner Family Peace Center, UW Carbone Cancer, LGBT Community Center, Feeding America, etc.
Larry H Parker Wikipedia, Net worth, Reviews, Wife, Age, Dead, Bio
Glen Lerner Net worth, Age (Attorney Bio Wikipedia) Height, Wife, House
Sam Bernstein Age, Wife, Net worth, Reviews【 Family Son 】Wiki, Bio
James Scott Farrin Wiki, Settlements Net Worth, Phone Number, Age
Darryl Isaacs "The Hammer" Net Worth, Wiki, House, Reviews, Family
Gordon Mckernan Net Worth, Family, Attorneys, Salary, Wife, Wiki Bio, Age
George Sink Attorney :: Net worth, Age, Lawyer Reviews, Biography, Wife
Dianne Sawaya Bio, Law Firm Reviews, Wiki, Age, Brother Mike Sawaya
I have come to really like Mr. Gruber and his TV commercials. After some research, I am glad we have such a great legal team here in Milwaukee headed by such a distinguished man. I hope I will not need any attorney services soon, but if I do, it will be Gruber!
Mr. Gruber is a great lawyer and it’s good to see him on every channel promoting to help people who ask him to help them with their problems. Also, I always love people who are born and raised somewhere else but make Milwaukee their home. I’m happy to see him in older-looking commercials. Way to go Mr. David Gruber!
It seems to be a newer commercial..The one with your longer grayer hair. In that case, it would be more considerate to be wearing a mask as you speak to the man you’re walking down the hall with. You’re very close together. It doesn’t say good for people wanting to come there.
Stop judging David, he seems to be a great lawyer and man! That could be his son walking down the hall with him, he looks a lot like David, and his son is a lawyer, also i love that commercial with all the little kids, it is so cute.if I ever need a lawyer it will be Mr David Gruber.
Some of your TV commercials show you as being a little overbearing and mean. However, in your newest commercial with you in a dark suit and red tie, you seem caring and compassionate. A much better showing of who you really are.
We are so tired of the one call that’s all tagline. I’m sure it has served you well but it is really getting old. May be run a contest for a new one with a prize. That will keep your firm’s name out there along with the new Slocum until that one wears out its welcome and effectiveness. Just saying.
Naw, leave his slogan as it is. It’s catchy and it kinda ‘grows on you’.