David Gruber has been practicing law for over the last 30 years and is an accomplished lawyer. He is the founder of the personal injury law firm Gruber Law Offices.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- David Gruber was born in Passaic, New Jersey, which is just a few miles away from New York City.
- Parents : His father was a police captain and his mother, a bookkeeper. It was his mother, Bernice, who encouraged David to become a lawyer from a young age, and he took that encouragement to heart.
- His wife, Nancy, now works as a Managing Attorney at David’s firm and deals with most of its day-to-day activities.
- Nancy and David have two children together – Steven and Lauren. Steven also works at the firm as a personal injury litigation attorney and is a graduate of the Marquette Law School. Lauren, David’s daughter, obtained her Master’s of Physician Assistant degree at Marquette University and is currently working in the field of Pediatric Oncology.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- David attended high school in Passaic, where he won awards and praise for his sports skills in baseball and basketball. Along with this, he also excelled academically.
- Gruber was accepted into the University of Delaware where he continued to play basketball. He was also made the co-captain of Fightin’ Blue Hens, the university’s team, in the 1979-1980 season.
- After graduating & getting his Bachelors’s degree, David went on to attend Marquette University Law School, where he met his wife of over three decades, Nancy. He graduated from Law School in 1983 and later made the City of Milwaukee his home after falling in love with it.
Law Offices Reviews, Salary and Net Worth :
- In 1984, David founded Gruber Law Offices soon after graduating Law School. The firm handles cases concerning Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Bike Accidents, Slip and Fall, Defective Drugs, etc. It is a family-managed law firm where every member of David’s family contributes at different levels.
- David’s work has been well-recognized, and he is part of the “National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers,” an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state.
- Since David founded his law office soon after graduating, he has been able to spend decades establishing a team of top-notch lawyers and professionals. They have won numerous awards and accolades. The team has members who are part of the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum”, where membership is limited only to lawyers who have won multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of their clients.
- More recently, David has been deeply involved in a partnership with Aaron Rodgers, and together they launched the ItsAaron (dot) com website. The project aims to raise awareness for individuals and organizations that are positively influencing our world.
Contributions and Charity :
- David is involved with many charitable organizations and campaigns, including his beloved Operation DREAM, Milwaukee Urban League, and the MACC Fund.
- He has also supported and raised awareness to several other organizations, including the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, the Journey House, the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee & Kenosha, IndependenceFirst, G9, Make-A-Wish, Hometown Heroes, Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation, Sojourner Family Peace Center, UW Carbone Cancer, LGBT Community Center, Feeding America, etc.