|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Larry H Parker|
|Birthday / How old is Larry H Parker Age||Born in August 1948. As of 2023, he is around 75 years old.|
|Wedding / Larry H Parker Wife / Marriage / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||One|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What happened to Larry H Parker?||More than 100,000 clients have been successfully represented by The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker over the past 35 years.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Larry H Parker is a personal injury lawyer who rose to prominence with his aggressive television commercials.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Larry grew up in California in a middle-class family.
- His father, Richard Parker, was also a lawyer, and Larry grew up watching his father work in the legal industry that sparked his own interest in pursuing law.
- After high school, he attended the California State University.
- From there, he went on to attend the Southwestern Law School, where he received his Juris doctorate.
- He was then admitted to the California State Bar in 1975.
- In 2013, it was widely reported that he had died, and many began mourning his loss. However, it was revealed that the newspaper had mixed up his death with a similarly named person. In fact, the “Larry Parker” who owned the Big Daddy and Son Good franchise had passed away.
- Larry H Parker released a statement at the time and stated that he was thankful for an outpouring of grief, but that he was very much alive and was nowhere near ready for death just yet.
Larry H Parker Law Offices : Fees, Settlements and Net worth
- After being admitted to the bar, Parker opened his firm ‘The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker’ in 1975.
- His firm has become one of the most successful personal injury law firms in America. They specialize in automobile accidents but do cover all kinds of personal injury law. He has been operating his firm now for over 40 years and has over 150 attorneys.
- They have reportedly recovered over $2 billion in compensation and & a 91% win on their cases.
- He has said that the reason he began running television commercials was to get attention for his firm but also to repair the image of lawyers. He believes that the OJ Simpson trial in particular tarnished the image of lawyers in the eyes of the American public.
- The Martindale-Hubbell legal information services company recognizes Larry H. Parker as a highly reputable lawyer.
Simpsons Fame :
- Larry’s image in his commercials, of a hard-voiced man who tries to appear helpful but comes across as angry all the time, provided the inspiration for his character in The Simpsons.
- His character was titled Larry H Lawyer, and Parker has said he views it as a big compliment as he is a big fan of the show.
The two biggest Simpsons storylines he is involved with are as follows :
- In the first one, Larry assists Homer to sue The First Church of Springfield, after he falls through a hole in the church floor and breaks his leg.
- He then helped Bart to sue a comic book company for not accepting a coupon that he had found in a vintage comic book.
- The Simpsons have said they will be bringing back the character in 2017 & Parker mentioned that he is excited for that.
Glen Lerner Net worth, Age (Attorney Bio Wikipedia) Height, Wife, House
Sam Bernstein Age, Wife, Net worth, Reviews【 Family Son 】Wiki, Bio
James Scott Farrin Wiki, Settlements Net Worth, Phone Number, Age
Darryl Isaacs "The Hammer" Net Worth, Wiki, House, Reviews, Family
Gordon Mckernan Net Worth, Family, Attorneys, Salary, Wife, Wiki Bio, Age
David Gruber Lawyer, Net worth, Wife, Age, Health, Biography, Salary
George Sink Attorney :: Net worth, Age, Lawyer Reviews, Biography, Wife
Dianne Sawaya Bio, Law Firm Reviews, Wiki, Age, Brother Mike Sawaya
It says he has no kids, but I grew up with his son.
Larry H Parker was born in 1948, not 1957. I was born in 1956 and hired Larry as my worker compensation attorney in 1975 when I was 19 years old. Larry was certainly not 18 at the time.
I’m glad you cleared that up! I was going to say he was AT LEAST 70!
Since Ron Beck now does the talking on their tv commercials, it looks as if Larry H. Parker is dead. Why does Ron Beck do the talking?
First of all Larry H. Parker is definitely not 65 yrs old and born in 1957, and the reason that I know that fact is because while completing my Masters degree in 1977 at CSULB (Long Beach State) I used attorney Larry H. Parker to sue a home seller who decided to back out of the deal in the Long Beach area, and he certainly was not 20 yrs old in 1977 and was at least as old as me, or older. I saw Larry as a good young lawyer with a good sense of humor. I have retired from L.A. County Probation dept. for the past 18 years as a DPO II after being harassed and forced to retire under ‘Duress” as of March 19, 2004, with 26.5 yrs service credit at age 53.
If Larry were born in 1957, you would be 64 or 65 depending upon your birthday.