- High-flying attorney, Gordon Mckernan is the owner of an injury law firm in Louisiana that has received mostly 5-star reviews.
- A familiar face on TV, Gordon has starred in almost all of his own commercials.
- He has been practicing in Texas State Courts, Mississippi Courts, and all of Louisiana Courts since 1992.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Gordon mentions his father, Jerry McKernan, who passed away in 2012, as his mentor. He practiced law alongside his father for several years.
- His family also includes his mother, Diane. He has stated that his family principles come from his parents’ teachings.
- The attorney grew up alongside his four siblings in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Gordon Mckernan Wife and Marriage :
- Gordon is a married man and father of four. He met his wife, Shannon, while studying in high school.
- Despite his busy schedule, he tries to get involved with his kids by going for evening walks, watching TV, and playing board games together at least once a week.
- He also enjoys helping out at his children’s sports clubs and is an active member of the church.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- In 1988; Gordon graduated from Louisiana State University with a B.S in English, the course took four years to complete.
- In 1989, he went on to receive a degree in law at the Loyola University in New Orleans.
- He graduated with his second degree in 1992.
- While at university Gordon was a member of the Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society.
Gordon Mckernan Net Worth, Law Firm and Career :
- Gordon began his career as an associate in 1992, shortly after completing his university studies. He is the founder of the US law firm, McKernan Injury Attorneys, since 1998.
- McKernan Injury Attorneys, based in Louisiana, aims to represent the ‘ordinary people’ in personal injury claims for accidents that were not their fault. The firm also specializes in large truck accidents, drunk-driving accidents, and car wrecks.
- With over 30 attorneys and a total of over 100 employees, McKernan Injury Attorneys has offices based in Gordon’s hometown, as well as Alexandria, Livingston, Lafayette, Shreveport, Livingston, Lake Charles, and Ascension.
- As per some reports, the personal injury firm has successfully handled over 105 cases, and Gordon himself has taken over 40 cases with over $1 million verdict value.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Gordon’s law firm offers a bilingual service.
- He has set up a charitable organization called Gordon Gives. They have reportedly donated to over 140 Louisiana based organizations.
- A very busy individual, besides work, Gordon’s hobbies include, traveling, reading and skiing.
- A keen sportsman, he likes to run marathons, ultra-marathons and triathlons when he’s not resolving cases.
Awards and Recognition :
- Throughout his career, Gordon has received awards from notable organizations including : Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and SuperLawyers in three consecutive years.