|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1951. As of 2023, he is around 72 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What is Emerson Eggerichs PhD in?||Eggerichs earned a master’s degree in divinity from Dubuque Seminary and a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University.|
Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Dr. Emerson Eggerichs is an award-winning author, teacher and pastor who focuses his ministry on male-female relationships. His ministry is broadly based on the idea that women need love and men need respect.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- In 1973, Dr. Emerson married his wife, Sarah Eggerichs. The couple later went on to have three children.
- Currently, he lives with his family in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Emerson received his PhD in Child and Family Ecology from Michigan State University.
- Both his Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies and Master of Arts in Communication was received from Wheaton College, a private Christian college in Illinois.
- Emerson also earned a Master of Divinity (MDiv) from the University of Dubuque Theology Seminary in Iowa.
Books, Church Work, Earnings and Net Worth :
- Dr. Eggerichs has penned several books about relationships and communication, including his best-seller “Love and Respect.”
- He is the Founder and President of Love and Respect Ministries, a ministry dedicated to providing relationship guidance.
- He also worked as the senior pastor at Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan, for over 20 years.
- Through his work and academic studies, Eggerichs has been able to offer immense insight into relationships and how to manage and communicate within them.
- Eggerichs does not only spread his message regarding marriage, parenting, and communication in church, but also speaks on both the national and international stage by way of conferences, seminars, and more.
- In 1999, Eggerichs began traveling all around the world with his wife to present the “Love and Respect Marriage Conference” which is a conference based on Eggerich’s best-selling book.
- Due to the fact that Eggerichs message on relationships also includes work-related relationships, has had been asked to speak to various bodies such as sports teams, members of the military, and members of the United States Congress.
- In addition to all of his speaking engagements and books, Eggerichs has also written many articles for different publications on marriage and relationships.
- Dr. Eggerichs’s beliefs regarding relationships between men and women, have garnered criticism from critics, but have also garnered support from many people who believe and maintain the message.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Dr. Eggerichs’s book “Love and Respect” has sold over 1.6 million copies and is also a New York Times bestseller.
- Eggerichs has written over twenty books with his wife Sarah.
- Eggerichs and his wife minister during gospel musical concerts, speaking to the audience in between sets.
- Many churches have started groups based on the book and conference “Love and Respect.”
- The book “Love and Respect” has so much of a following, it is often given as a wedding gift to new couples.
Preston Perry Age, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Wife, Height, Wedding, Bio
Kyle Idleman Age【 Wikipedia 】Family, Salary Net Worth, Wife Married
Roberts Liardon Wiki, Age, Ministries【 Bio 】Wife, Married, Family
Pastor Chris Hodges Net Worth, Wikipedia, Age, Son, House, Family, Wife
Pastor Mark Hankins Age, Birthday, Wife【 Wikipedia 】Family, Grandson
Pastor Jimmy Evans Wikipedia, Family, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Bio
Joseph Solomon Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Married, Bio, Married, Merch
Dr. Steven J Lawson Wiki, Age, Marriage Wife【 Biography 】Net worth
Kenneth Leonard【 Wikipedia Biography 】Age, Family, Net Worth, Wife