Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Pastor Jimmy Evans is an American pastor and a published author.
- He is also the co-founder and CEO of Marriage Today, a ministry involved in preaching and ensuring the sanctity of marriage.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Pastor Jimmy Evans was born on October 8, 1954.
- He has been married to Karen Evans since 1974. Despite a difficult beginning to their married life, Jimmy and Karen Evans have now been married for over forty-five years.
- Together they have two children, Brent Evans and Julie Evans Albracht, and five grandchildren.
- Pastor Jimmy was awarded an honorary doctorate in literature from The Kings University, a Christian University in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Currently, he spends his time between Dallas, where the headquarters of Marriage Today is located, and Amarillo, Texas.
Church Work, Sermons and Quotes :
- Pastor Jimmy has been the senior pastor and leader of the Trinity Fellowship Church in Armadillo, Texas, since the 1980s. Under his leadership, the Trinity Fellowship Church has grown from a mere nine hundred members to well over ten thousand.
- He also serves as the Senior Apostolic Leader at the Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas, and oversees the Trinity Fellowship of Churches Association, presiding over churches in five states.
- As the Senior Apostolic Leader at the Gateway Church, Pastor Evans presides over a congregation of over thirty-six thousand members. The church also sprawls over various campuses between Dallas and Fort Worth.
- He is also a supervisor at the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Marriage Today :
- In April 1994, Pastor Evans founded Marriage Today along with his wife Karen.
- Marriage Today is a marriage ministry that also has a television program hosted by Jimmy and Karen. The weekly broadcast is distributed worldwide, as well as to millions of American households.
- Marriage Today works diligently to giving people the tools and knowledge to work on their marriages without quitting on them. Despite having a marriage that almost ended in a divorce, Pastor Jimmy is very passionate about illuminating the way for couples and assisting with their problems right alongside his wife Karen.
- The ministry also offers conferences and seminars aimed at preventing divorce and the dissolution of marriages.
Television Work, Books and Net worth :
- Pastor Jimmy hosts a daily television program called The Overcoming Life, which is also involved in helping people thrive and in guiding them in their path in faith.
- He has also made a television program inspired by his book Strengths Based Marriage, which aired on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) and was co-hosted by Allan Kelsey.
- Furthermore, he is a published author of several bestselling books and has written over sixteen titles. Some of his most popular works include – Lifelong Love Affair, Strengths Based Marriage, I Changed My Mind, Marriage on the Rock, and Ten Steps Towards Christ.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- In his free time, Pastor Jimmy enjoys unwinding with a game of golf, as well as piloting planes.
Preston Perry Age, Wikipedia, Net worth, Wife, Height, Wedding, Bio
Kyle Idleman Age【 Wikipedia 】Family, Salary Net worth, Wife Married
Roberts Liardon Wiki, Age, Ministries【 Bio 】Wife, Married, Family
Emerson Eggerichs Biography Wikipedia, Net worth, Age, Wife Sarah
Pastor Chris Hodges Net worth, Wikipedia, Age, Son, House, Family, Wife
Robert Morris Age, College【 Wikipedia Bio 】Health, Wife Family, Net worth
Cody Carnes Age, Wikipedia, Net worth, Wife Kari Jobe, Height, Bio
Pastor Mark Hankins Age, Birthday, Wife【 Wikipedia 】Family, Grandson
Joseph Solomon Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Married, Bio, Married, Merch
Dr. Steven J Lawson Wiki, Age, Marriage Wife【 Biography 】Net worth