|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Dr. Steven J Lawson|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||April 13, 1951. As of 2023, he is around 72 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||4|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What Bible does Steve Lawson use?||Holman Christian Standard Study Bible|
Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
- Dr Steven J. Lawson is an American pastor.
- He is also the founder and president of OnePassion Ministries. The purpose of OnePassion Ministries is to educate pastors in order to seek another church reformation.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Dr. Steven J Lawson was born on April 13, 1951, in a conservative Christian household, and was inspired from his young days to ministry through the examples of his parents.
- Dr. Lawson married his wife, Anne Crowell on April 18, 1981. He has four children with Anne: twin sons Andrew and James, born on March 15, 1983, daughter Grace Anne, born on April 20, 1987, and son John, born on October 15, 1990.
- Currently, he resides in Dallas, Texas.
- For his education, Dr. Lawson attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, where he majored in finance. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 1973.
- In 1980, he earned a Master’s degree in theology from the Dallas Theological Seminary with a major in systematic theology.
- Following that, he received a doctorate in theology in 1990 from the Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi.
Church, Sermons and Net Worth :
- Dr. Steven became a collegiate pastor in 1980 at the University Baptist Church in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where he remained until 1981.
- From 1981 to 1995, he served as the senior pastor at the Bible Church of Little Rock in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Following that, he served as the senior pastor at the Dauphin Way Baptist Church in Mobile, Alabama, from 1995 to 2003.
- From 2003 to 2015, Dr. Lawson was also the senior pastor at the Christ Fellowship Baptist Church in Mobile, Alabama.
- In 2015, Steven founded OnePassion Ministries, and he has since been preaching within the ministry, as well as serving as its President.
- He is also a teaching fellow at the Ligonier Ministries in Orlando, Florida, as well as a Professor of Preaching and Dean of the Doctor of Ministry Program at the Master’s Seminary in Los Angeles, California.
Other Work, Trivia and Interesting Facts :
- A published author, Dr. Lawson has written numerous books – The Expository Genius of John Calvin (2007), the two volumes of Foundations of Grace and Pillars of Grace: A Long Line of Godly Men (2006/2011), The Heroic Boldness of Martin Luther (2013), The Evangelistic Zeal of George Whitefield (2014), The Cost: What It Means to Follow Jesus (2017), Philippians for You (2017), and The Moment of Truth (2018).
- Steven has also written many articles and book chapters. His works have been translated into a multitude of languages, such as Russian, Portuguese, German, Korean, Dutch, and Japanese.
- He is a sought-after preacher and public speaker. He has also traveled internationally to preach in far-flung places such as South Africa, Zambia, Czech Republic, Spain, Puerto Rico, Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
- He is also the executive editor of Expositor Magazine, which is published by OnePassion Ministries.
Preston Perry Age, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Wife, Height, Wedding, Bio
Kyle Idleman Age【 Wikipedia 】Family, Salary Net Worth, Wife Married
Roberts Liardon Wiki, Age, Ministries【 Bio 】Wife, Married, Family
Emerson Eggerichs Biography Wikipedia, Net Worth, Age, Wife Sarah
Pastor Chris Hodges Net Worth, Wikipedia, Age, Son, House, Family, Wife
Pastor Mark Hankins Age, Birthday, Wife【 Wikipedia 】Family, Grandson
Pastor Jimmy Evans Wikipedia, Family, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Bio
Joseph Solomon Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Married, Bio, Married, Merch
Kenneth Leonard【 Wikipedia Biography 】Age, Family, Net Worth, Wife