|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Dr. Steven J Lawson|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||April 13, 1951. As of 2023, he is around 72 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||4|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What Bible translation does Steve Lawson use?||According to Dr. Steven Lawson, Wycliffe was the forerunner of the Reformation who translated the Bible into English for the first time because of his devotion to the gospel.|
Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
- Dr Steven J. Lawson is an American pastor.
- He is also the founder and president of OnePassion Ministries. The purpose of OnePassion Ministries is to educate pastors in order to seek another church reformation.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Dr. Steven J Lawson was born on April 13, 1951, in a conservative Christian household, and was inspired from his young days to ministry through the examples of his parents.
- Dr. Lawson married his wife, Anne Crowell on April 18, 1981. He has four children with Anne: twin sons Andrew and James, born on March 15, 1983, daughter Grace Anne, born on April 20, 1987, and son John, born on October 15, 1990.
- Currently, he resides in Dallas, Texas.
- For his education, Dr. Lawson attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, where he majored in finance. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 1973.
- In 1980, he earned a Master’s degree in theology from the Dallas Theological Seminary with a major in systematic theology.
- Following that, he received a doctorate in theology in 1990 from the Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi.
Church, Sermons and Net worth :
- Dr. Steven became a collegiate pastor in 1980 at the University Baptist Church in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where he remained until 1981.
- From 1981 to 1995, he served as the senior pastor at the Bible Church of Little Rock in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Following that, he served as the senior pastor at the Dauphin Way Baptist Church in Mobile, Alabama, from 1995 to 2003.
- From 2003 to 2015, Dr. Lawson was also the senior pastor at the Christ Fellowship Baptist Church in Mobile, Alabama.
- In 2015, Steven founded OnePassion Ministries, and he has since been preaching within the ministry, as well as serving as its President.
- He is also a teaching fellow at the Ligonier Ministries in Orlando, Florida, as well as a Professor of Preaching and Dean of the Doctor of Ministry Program at the Master’s Seminary in Los Angeles, California.
Other Work, Trivia and Interesting Facts :
- A published author, Dr. Lawson has written numerous books – The Expository Genius of John Calvin (2007), the two volumes of Foundations of Grace and Pillars of Grace: A Long Line of Godly Men (2006/2011), The Heroic Boldness of Martin Luther (2013), The Evangelistic Zeal of George Whitefield (2014), The Cost: What It Means to Follow Jesus (2017), Philippians for You (2017), and The Moment of Truth (2018).
- Steven has also written many articles and book chapters. His works have been translated into a multitude of languages, such as Russian, Portuguese, German, Korean, Dutch, and Japanese.
- He is a sought-after preacher and public speaker. He has also traveled internationally to preach in far-flung places such as South Africa, Zambia, Czech Republic, Spain, Puerto Rico, Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
- He is also the executive editor of Expositor Magazine, which is published by OnePassion Ministries.
Preston Perry Age, Wikipedia, Net worth, Wife, Height, Wedding, Bio
Kyle Idleman Age【 Wikipedia 】Family, Salary Net worth, Wife Married
Roberts Liardon Wiki, Age, Ministries【 Bio 】Wife, Married, Family
Emerson Eggerichs Biography Wikipedia, Net worth, Age, Wife Sarah
Pastor Chris Hodges Net worth, Wikipedia, Age, Son, House, Family, Wife
Pastor Mark Hankins Age, Birthday, Wife【 Wikipedia 】Family, Grandson
Pastor Jimmy Evans Wikipedia, Family, Age, Net worth, Wife, Bio
Joseph Solomon Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Married, Bio, Married, Merch
Kenneth Leonard【 Wikipedia Biography 】Age, Family, Net worth, Wife
Dr. Steve Lawson, while listening to an interview on AFA radio today, I heard you mention you were part Creek-Indian.
My husband’s family is from Geneva AL and their great-grandfather 7 generations back are Chief William Macintosh of the Creeks. He is in the history books and some of my husband’s cousins are active tribal members at the reservation in South Georgia. Was Chief William your relative as well?
When in Jackson did you know my late uncle Dr. William S Smith? He could frequently be found at Covenant Presbyterian. His wife Roseanne plays the organ-substituting I think.
How can I speak to Steve Lawson, please?
Thank you for your love and service, God bless you!
I am a teacher of agriculture with a Bachelor’s degree in agriculture education. But have a passion of study theology problem I have is sponsorship. I want to my master and move unto gospel ministry. I listened to a lot of lectures on expository preaching. I like to come to my aid pastor I go to school and join you in this ministry.
I just listened to your interview on the Christian World View, what a knowledgeable blessed message you gave. I am with you in everything you said concerning GodThe Father, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and how it affects us in these disturbing times. Dr. Lawson, you are such a Blessing to the Christian community, my wife and I have watched you so many times with RC, John MacArthur, and many more. God Bless you and your family,
Love you brother.
Sandie and I really enjoyed your Sunday morning at Grace community church today. Looking forward to tonight’s sermon