Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Mark Hankins is an American pastor, church leader, speaker, and host from West Columbia, Texas.
- A passionate man of the people, Hankins loves to preach, be it to his followers on the internet or in person across the globe.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Mark was born and raised in the city of West Columbia, Texas. His parents moved to the city when Mark was just 1 and his brother, Mike was 4 years old.
- During their early years living in West Columbia, Mark’s mother struggled heavily with mental health issues.
- Mark’s father did most of the work at the family’s church, pastoring and shouldering many of the family’s responsibilities. Eventually, Mark’s mom’s health improved and she too became a pastor alongside his dad.
- Unfortunately, Mark Hankins lost one of his thumbs as a child after sticking it inside a bicycle chain while playing with his older brother.
- Pastor Mark is married to fellow pastor Trina Hankins.
Early Struggles :
- Mark’s family church struggled a lot when it first started and they dealt with a lot of financial struggles. It wasn’t until his father was given some books to expand his Bible knowledge that their life situation began to improve.
- When Pastor Mark was 17 years old, he was involved in a serious car crash that destroyed multiple other vehicles in the process. He was coming home from a party with his friend.
- Mark’s mother believed her prayers saved his life. Unfortunately, his troubles continued and it wasn’t long before he and his three friends were arrested for general misdemeanors.
- Initially upon his arrest, Mark called his mother for help but she told him he had to wait for his father who, with the help of 4 deacons from his church, bailed him out after their church service.
- Immediately after his release, Mark sold his car and decided to quit drinking, and restart his life.
Church Work, Ministries, Earnings and Net worth :
- With a new lease on life, Pastor Mark returned to the church and soon found his calling after F.E. Ward delivered a powerful speech that motivated him to turn his life around.
- During the service, Brother Ward called Mark up to the front of the church and asked him to sit at the altar.
- While on the altar, Pastor Ward prayed for Mark and laid out what he said was God’s purpose and plan for his life. Mark became emotional and at age 17, decided to completely surrender his life to Jesus.
- After the church service, Pastor Ward offered the young Mark a chance to travel with him to Africa. The duo spent months in Tanzania doing missionary work alongside Ralph Hagemeier. It was during this trip that Mark made the decision to immerse himself completely in the world of ministry and start his own Christian Center back home in West Columbia.
- For the next three decades, Mark and his wife, Trina grew their ministry and traveled all across the US and the world preaching the word of God.
- Currently, their church serves millions all over the world through leadership conferences, church services, Bible schools, mission trips, TV and radio programs as well as several Christian Publications.
Preston Perry Age, Wikipedia, Net worth, Wife, Height, Wedding, Bio
Kyle Idleman Age【 Wikipedia 】Family, Salary Net worth, Wife Married
Roberts Liardon Wiki, Age, Ministries【 Bio 】Wife, Married, Family
Emerson Eggerichs Biography Wikipedia, Net worth, Age, Wife Sarah
Chris Hodges【 Pastor 】Net worth, Wikipedia, Age, Son, House, Family
Joseph Solomon Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Married, Bio, Married, Merch
Pastor Jimmy Evans Wikipedia, Family, Age, Net worth, Wife, Bio
Dr. Steven J Lawson Wiki, Age, Marriage Wife【 Biography 】Net worth
Kenneth Leonard【 Wikipedia Biography 】Age, Family, Net worth, Wife