|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Bianca Peters (Bianca Castillo Peters)|
|Bianca Peters Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / How old||April 1, 1991. As of 2021, she is around 30 years old.|
|Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Currently not married.|
|Did Bianca Peters leave Fox 5 News?||Peters has crowned Miss Malibu in 2010. In the Miss California pageant, she finished among the top 10.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Bianca Peters is a young TV anchor & journalist who used to work for WFOR-TV (CBS4 Miami) as a traffic anchor and sports reporter from 2016 to 2019. Since September 2019, she has co-anchored the morning show Good Day Wakeup from 4:30-7 am and Good Day New York from 7-9 am for FOX 5 NY. Kerry Drew was her co-host until Kerry departed in August 2021.
Personal Life : Parents, Family & Education
- Right from a young age, Bianca loved competitive sports & she always wanted to be a professional football player.
- She was raised in a sporting family, with her uncle and cousin being professional football players. She even has a memory of her grandmother trying to paint the Dallas Cowboys logo on her face.
- Though Bianca is just 5-foot-3 inches tall, she feels like a 6 foot 4 from the inside due to her intense love of sports.
- Bianca attended California State University in Long Beach, from where she graduated “Summa-cum-Laude” with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication.
- Siblings : Bianca’s sister Moriah is a Christian singer. Her brother, Anthony Ezra, works in the world of retail.
Relationships & Dating :
- Bianca’s interest in sports and being around sportspeople has seen her date quite a few professional athletes; she has also dated a doctor, a bartender, and a news anchor.
- She, however, notes that the only serious relationship she has had was with a football player who played for The Minnesota Vikings.
- After growing up very near to each other but eventually only meeting in junior year of college, the relationship turned quite serious as at some point Biance packed up and moved to go live with him.
- Life was going quite good for Bianca – With her boyfriend being a pro athlete, she never had to worry about finances, she was driving nice cars and living in a nice house but later on in life, at 24 years old, Bianca felt that she needed to make something out of her life.
- At that time, she moved from Minnesota to pursue her career in sports broadcasting.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Bianca’s journalism career started while she was still in college! She worked at the student-run television station, College Beat, producing and hosting a college football program that was aired weekly.
- In the course of pursuing her career, Bianca has had the opportunity to work with a number of stations.
- At ESPN, she covered the X-Games. After ESPN, she went to work for TBN, where she co-hosted a lifestyle program called JUICE TV.
- After leaving TBN, she joined KOBI, NBC5, and KOTI, Fox 26, based in Southern Oregon. While here, she worked as a reporter and morning show anchor.
- In mid-October 2016, Bianca made the move to CBS4 News, Miami, where she started work as a traffic reporter.
- After three years of working in Miami, Bianca started working with FOX 5 NY in September 2019.
Pageant & Beauty Contests :
- In 2010, the beautiful Bianca also participated in the Miss Malibu 2010 beauty pageant and was also crowned the winner of the competition.
- Interestingly, she had signed up for the pageant as a dare only on the day of the competition. She had only invited her parents and grandma & thought they had come to cheer her out of pity. After Bianca was announced the winner, her grandmother, who could barely walk, made her way to the stage with a wide grin from ear to ear.
- After this win, she even went on to be one of the Top 10 finalists of Miss California 2010. That year, Nicole Johnson, who went to become Michael Phelps’ wife, was crowned the winner.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- When she is not working, Bianca enjoys spending time with her family and friends and traveling to new places. She loves listening to music, and her playlist compiles mostly of songs by Drake.
- Despite having worked as a journalist for several years, Bianca admits that getting up very early in the morning has never been easier, and before getting to work, she stops by her usual spot, McDonald’s, to have breakfast, Latte, and oatmeal.
- In December 2017, Bianca was honored to be the emcee to South Florida’s 40 under 40 gala.
- Bianca has an active Quora account where she has given detailed answers to her life as the girlfriend of a professional athlete, a young news anchor and as a teenage beauty pageant winner.
Bianca Peters Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Black
- How tall / Height : 5′ 3″ (confirmed from her modeling profile)
- Bianca Peters Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : 7
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.