Bianca Peters Bio, Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Married【 CBS4 Miami 】
Bianca Peters Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Currently Not Married.
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biography Profile / Wiki Background
Bianca Peters is a young TV anchor & journalist working for WFOR-TV (CBS4 Miami) as a traffic anchor and sports reporter. Her full name is Bianca Castillo Peters.
Personal Life : Parents, Education & Family
- Right from a young age, Bianca loved competitive sports & she always wanted to be a professional football player.
- She was raised in a sporting family, with her uncle and cousin being professional football players.
- She even has a memory of her grandmother trying to paint the logo of Dallas Cowboys on her face.
- Though Bianca is just 5-foot-3 inches tall, she feels like a 6 foot 4 from the inside, due to this intense love of sports.
- Bianca attended California State University in Long Beach, from where she graduated “summa cum laude” with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication.
Relationships & Dating :
- Bianca’s interest in sports and being around sportsmen has seen her date professional athletes; she has also dated a doctor, a bartender and a news anchor.
- She however notes that the only serious relationship she has had was with a football player who played for the Minnesota Vikings.
- After meeting in junior year of college, the relationship turned quite serious as at some point she packed up and moved to go live with him.
- Life was going quite good for Bianca – With her boyfriend being a pro athlete, she never had to worry about finances, she was driving nice cars and living in a nice house but later on in life, at 24 years old, Bianca felt that she needed to make something out of her life.
- At that time, she moved from Minnesota to go pursue her career in sports broadcasting.
Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Bianca’s journalism career started while she was still in college! She worked at the student run television station, College Beat, producing and hosting a college football program that was aired weekly.
- In the course of pursuing her career, Bianca has had the opportunity to work with a number of stations.
- At ESPN, she covered the X-Games. After ESPN, she went in to work for TBN where she co-hosted a lifestyle program called JUICE TV.
- After leaving TBN she joined KOBI, NBC5 and KOTI, FOX 26 based in Southern Oregon. While here, she worked as a reporter and morning show anchor.
- In mid-October 2016, Bianca made the move to at CBS4 News, Miami where she started work as a traffic reporter.
Pageant & Beauty Contests :
- In 2010, the beautiful Bianca also participated in the Miss Malibu 2010 beauty pageant and was also crowned the winner of the competition.
- Interestingly, she had signed up for the pageant as a dare and on the day of the competition. She had only invited her parents and grandma & thought they had come to cheer her out of pity.
- After this win, she even went on to be one of the top 10 finalists of Miss California 2010. That year, Nicole Johnson, who went to become Michael Phelps’ wife, was crowned the winner.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- When she is not working, Bianca enjoys spending time with her family and friends and traveling to new places. She loves listening to music and her playlist compiles mostly of songs by Drake.
- Despite having worked as a journalist for several years, Bianca admits that getting up very early in the morning has never been easier and before getting to work, she stops by her usual spot, McDonalds to have breakfast, Latte and oatmeal.
- In December 2017, Bianca was honored to be the emcee to South Florida’s 40 under 40 gala.
Born in 1990 – 1991. As of 2019, she is in her late twenties.