Jasmina Marazita is an Ecuadorian reporter specializing in traffic and entertainment. She works for the news chain Telemundo, and can also be heard on the radio.
Personal Life & Family :
- Jasmina Marazita was born in 1984, in Manabí, Ecuador. She moved to Florida in 2001.
- In 2013, she got engaged to the Cuban radio journalist Ariel Ramírez, after a decade-long relationship, and together they have a preteen daughter and young son.
- Ariel Ramírez & Marazita met while working for the Puerto Rican TV program Mega TV. Years later, in 2009, they hosted a morning radio segment together, in the station Romance 106.7. When questioned about previous relationships, she dismissed the questions, saying she “forgot about them, so they mustn’t have been important.”
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Marazita has a journalism degree, and is a traffic and entertainment reporter for the news chain Telemundo 51, based in Miami. During her career she has interviewed important personalities, including the musician Julio García.
- She hosts a radio segment called SBS Radio for the station 106.3 Hola Que Tal.
- She has received an Emmy Award for best TV anchor.
Love for Ecuador :
- Jasmina fondly remembers her Ecuadorian hometown, Bahía de Caraquéz. It is near the beach and she describes it as “one of the most beautiful places in the country to watch the sunset”.
- She especially misses seeing her family, and her mother’s cooking She often pays tribute to Ecuador in her social media, and viewers appreciate it.
- In 2016, after the earthquake that devastated Ecuador, her own childhood house got destroyed. The TV anchor returned to her country to visit her parents & bring help to those who lost everything. She was joined by a Telemundo 51 crew that filmed a short documentary.
Trivia & Interesting Facts :
- Jasmine enjoys working out. A few of the workout videos she uploads to her social media have gone viral. She has a whopping 150,000+ followers on her Instagram.
- Marazita is popular for her good looks but doesn’t personally consider them important. She believes looks are a temporary gift and is more proud of her personal values. In an interview, she revealed that she only puts a cold spoon under her eyes to reduce puffiness in the morning.
- During an interview for an online blog in 2013, Marazita expressed a wish of having her own TV show one day.
- When she has time, Jasmina pursues creative writing as a hobby. She also enjoys reading, and one of her favorite writers is Joel Osteen.
- Jasmina Marazita Height : 5′ 6″