Kelly Blanco Wikipedia, Age, Birthday, Married, Bio ( NBC 6 ) Husband
Kelly Blanco Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
As of 2019, she is in her early thirties.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wiki Background
- Kelly Blanco works for WTVJ / NBC 6 South Florida as the entertainment host & the weekday morning traffic reporter. She has been there for over five years, since March 2013.
Personal Life :
- Kelly was born on September 15th. She sees herself as a happy girl with an adventurous soul!
Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Prior to her time at NBC 6, Kelly has an considerable portfolio of work behind her. These jobs include working as the Weekend Sports Anchor on radio station WQAM560 Sports Radio & working as a field reporter for MSN.
- She has also been the Miami correspondent for HollyScoop TV and the host of 2.0 TV, entertainment correspondent for Terra Networks and a technology vlogger for TigerDirect.
- Continuing on with her extensive decade-long work history, she has been a spokesperson for New Balance, the sorting brand, co-captain of the Florida Panthers cheerleading squad, co-host of Swept Away TV and The Rockstar Stories, and a citizen journalist for General Motors.
- Kelly has covered big events such as The Super Bowl, The Academy Awards & The 2012 Paralympics.
- Kelly also hosted 6 In The Mix two days during the week, sharing the position with another host who works the three other weekdays plus the weekend.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Kelly loves children, news, music, food, sports and cheese, not necessarily in that order.
- She is known for her on-air figure-hugging dresses, although she prefers more of a flowy, boho look when not in the public eye.
- Kelly is bilingual – Completely fluent in both English and Spanish.
- She volunteers her limited spare time as the in-hospital host of JoeD-TV, an interactive TV game show for sick kids at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital in Hollywood, Florida.
- Miami News Times readers voted Kelly number 9 in 2013 and number 5 in 2015 in a poll of Miami’s Ten Hottest Female TV Reporters.
- Kelly’s alarm goes off in the middle of the night at 2:30am in order to make it to work in time for her traffic reporting role. She says a great concealer is essential to hide any dark circles under the eyes and make her look as though she has had eight hours sleep.
- With a bit of a shoe fetish, Blanco enjoys spending any spare cash on a new pair.
No confirmed information available.