Rhiannon Ally Age, Bio Wiki, Husband, Salary, Baby【 KSHB 】Married
Rhiannon Ally Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Boyfriend / Engagement
Currently Married. See details below.
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Rhiannon Ally, a long-haired brunette with dark, intelligent eyes, has been in the news industry for several years.
- Currently, she is known as the main anchor for breaking news and the co-anchor of a wife-husband team on KSHB-TV 41 Action News.
Education Background :
- Rhiannon grew up in Missouri and attended Raytown South High School, where she first began prodding into the idea of journalism as her profession. Today, she can be seen in the high school’s “Hall of Fame.”
- After graduating high school, Ally remained close to home and began her college career at the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
- There, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism.
Married Life & Children :
- Rhiannon married news presenter Mike Marza in 2008, traveling together to various news cities as they furthered their careers.
- On January 29th, 2014, the couple had her first child, a baby boy named Roman.
- After Roman’s birth, both Ally and Marza decided they’d rather be closer to their family back home. They left Miami together, and were offered positions back near their hometowns at KSHB-TV.
- Mike, a former intern at KSHB, left immediately, and Rhiannon followed him within a few months.
- On January 6th, 2016, she gave birth to her second child, this time a baby girl named Camila.
- Her KSHB family followed her pregnancy all the way until Camila’s birth, and even launched a news segment detailing the couple’s gender reveal party.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- In 2005, Ally earned her first anchor job at WIBW-TV based in Topeka, Kansas, where she stayed for two years and won a Kansas Association of Broadcasters Award for “Best Morning Show.”
- In December of 2007, she switched from a traditional news network to the multimedia company Meredith, a marketing and advertising corporation that catered to women. There, she worked as a substitute news anchor, a traffic reporter, and an entertainment reporter, often featuring stories about celebrity appearances and VIP events.
New York :
- In August of 2009, Ally left Meredith and began a career of working with specified shows, such as the Better tv show and AXS TV’s Naughty But Nice.
- Both shows were based in New York, NY and provided lifestyle and entertainment content centered around celebrities.
- Her work with entertainment content continued, and she landed a job as a Red Carpet Correspondent with Showtime’s show EPIX in August of 2010.
- She then created her own entertainment segment for CBS News in August of 2011 before returning to her roots as an anchor for CBS News in Miami.
- In June of 2015, Ally left Miami and joined 41 Action News alongside her husband and co-anchor Mike Marza, where she won an Emmy for her work and continues to read evening and breaking news today.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Although Roman was Ally’s first human child, she affectionately refers to McCoy Luke, her 6-year-old Wheaten Terrier, as her “first born.”
- The terrier even has his own Instagram page, where Rhiannon documents him and his “siblings’” stunts as often as she can.
As of 2019, she is in her mid-thirties.